+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is NG Fast Becoming A legend

Is NG Fast Becoming A legend

Love the lads commitment ,and effort game after game , not always perfect, however more good moments than bad .

Re: Is NG Fast Becoming A legend

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Love the lads commitment ,and effort game after game , not always perfect, however more good moments than bad .
    No questioning his free-kick taking ability.
    He's not like Whitts, who could score a free-kick from just about any angle. However, just outside the box, anywhere to the right of centre, and NG's muscle memory is fantastic!
    You know the moment he steps up to take one it's either going in, hitting a post, or requiring a superb save from the 'keeper.

He's a good player

He needs to make sure his play acting days are behind him

I do like his desecrate shirt pulling , winding up opposition plus the grin .. my type of player win by fair or foul play its a physical sport

I do like his desecrate shirt pulling , winding up opposition plus the grin .. my type of player win by fair or foul play its a physical sport
    He had a little tug on someone last night in about the 85th minute, but thought the better of it and let the fella go

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He had a little tug on someone last night in about the 85th minute, but thought the better of it and let the fella go
    Feedback?

Desecrate Who were we playing? The Vatican XI?

I can't think of a better signing we've made in the past 5 - 10 years. I love that he's got a bit of a nasty streak and winds up the opposition. I wouldn't be surprised if a premiership club came in for him soon.

He’s been a great signing and is still improving.

Any outfield player who goes in goal goes up in my estimation.

Plus he scores free kicks and is a right menace.

I’m glad that he plays for us rather than the opposition.

I've always liked him even though I never rated him that highly. Glad to see him improving.

I'd say that despite winning Player of the Season last year, this season (so far) has been his best by an absolute mile. He looks far more assured on the ball too.

The mistakes he makes tend to come from over confidence, but that’s something a lot of defenders have to live with in these days when there’s so much more emphasis on what they can do with the ball at their feet - Ng should be a really sought after player, because he has ability on the ball, is versatile, is an excellent crosser of the ball and, still most important for me, can defend (the bit of hardness and stroppiness he has in his game may not be appreciated by all of our supporters, but I bet they don’t mind it n the dressing room).

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The mistakes he makes tend to come from over confidence, but that’s something a lot of defenders have to live with in these days when there’s so much more emphasis on what they can do with the ball at their feet - Ng should be a really sought after player, because he has ability on the ball, is versatile, is an excellent crosser of the ball and, still most important for me, can defend (the bit of hardness and stroppiness he has in his game may not be appreciated by all of our supporters, but I bet they don’t mind it n the dressing room).
    Great player, very underestimated, he stays behind after training practicing free kicks

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Great player, very underestimated, he stays behind after training practicing free kicks
    I was worried about NG playing at right back again, but he has really stepped up, again, and improved.

Has the odd mistake in him, usually from being too confident, not lack of confidence.

Love his moany attitude and always wanting the team to be better.

featured in team of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I can't think of a better signing we've made in the past 5 - 10 years. I love that he's got a bit of a nasty streak and winds up the opposition. I wouldn't be surprised if a premiership club came in for him soon.
    I would. He's a good Championship player, but in my opinion, the only way he's getting into the PL is if he plays for a team that gets promoted.

I BLOODY LOVES HIM I DO

Brilliant performance today👏

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    He’s been a great signing and is still improving.
    you are not far wrong

Man of the match today

He is emerging into something of a cult hero.

Strong at the back; no stranger to the Dark Arts and an eye for goal.

I think he's a keeper (which is a better joke than I thought!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pontprennau Bluebird View Post
    He is emerging into something of a cult hero.

Strong at the back; no stranger to the Dark Arts and an eye for goal.

I think he's a keeper (which is a better joke than I thought!)
    He was excellent today 9 out of 10 for me

I think if he keeps playing as he does at the moment, stays with us for the rest of his career playing another 250 games or so then he will be entitled to legendary status. However, he is playing so well he is fast becoming a very saleable asset that we may well cash in on making him just a fond memory.

He’s in championship team of the week more times than not. He got to be the best right back in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I think if he keeps playing as he does at the moment, stays with us for the rest of his career playing another 250 games or so then he will be entitled to legendary status. However, he is playing so well he is fast becoming a very saleable asset that we may well cash in on making him just a fond memory.
    Are you saying he’s worth more than €3.6m ?