Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
Cardiff closed the gap between Fanum House the old AA Building and the start of Queens Street, it was the main access for cars traveling from North of town to get to the decent car parks, John Lewis, and St Davids 2, now you have to go round into one lane and joint traffic from East Cardiff, when town is busy it's a nightmare. Last January it took about forty minutes it was gridlock, never again.

It's rubbish now anyway, it's getting more and more run down every month, they probably should close St Mary street and beyond and try and condense it into a little town centre so there are less closed shops around. I don't really care anymore, I'll leave to the dossers in sleeping bags, I'll just go in when I have to and then probably take the train.

I went through week, the docks feeder that cost millions is going to be about 100 metres long, it's a joke, but I suppose at least they are trying something.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ooked-20847746
For someone who doesnt "care anymore" you spend an anwful lot of time ponitficating about the matter. Im surprised you could get on public transport with a head your size. Self important wally.