+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 20mph -Protest this saturday on M4-PLAN AHEAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 20mph -Protest this saturday on M4-PLAN AHEAD

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Massive companies making billions mean hundreds of millions in various taxes. Yeah, let's protest..
    Brilliant old trickle down economics, got us exactly where we are. Elderly people going cold this winter and hard working people having to use foodbanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Brilliant old trickle down economics, got us exactly where we are. Elderly people going cold this winter and hard working people having to use foodbanks
    It’s just a shame the WAG didn’t redistribute money wasted on failed projects in these areas.

They want to expend the Welsh government at a cost of millions ( when was the last time you saw a AM) yet there is no money for school meals during term times , essential local government services etc.

The motorist is an easy scapegoat I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It’s just a shame the WAG didn’t redistribute money wasted on failed projects in these areas.

They want to expend the Welsh government at a cost of millions ( when was the last time you saw a AM) yet there is no money for school meals during term times , essential local government services etc.

The motorist is an easy scapegoat I suppose
    Poor you.

Car wanker

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Poor you.

Car wanker
    So you have not got a car then have you , or never used one ?

Sounds as if you’re overlooking the fact that the policy is being funded at the expense of other more important issues -

And I’m not poor either , but thanks for your concern