+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Move Over Sir Kier , Mr Ulez Khan Wants The Job

Move Over Sir Kier , Mr Ulez Khan Wants The Job

Mr Khan of Ulezstan has now told Sir Keir he is wrong on Israel, Immigration , Ulez and many other points they fundamentally disagree on , of course his huge Muslim vote base its critical to his survival , I do wonder though if canny Khan may know his number is up as London chief , his record on crime is appalling , and may find himself jobless ? so why not prepare ones portfolio for eventual overall leadership bid .. such fun .

Re: Move Over Sir Kier , Mr Ulez Khan Wants The Job

In the last census, 40.7% of London's population identified as Christian. All other religious groups added together were 25.3%.

I am very sure that LOM will never talk about a white politician having a "huge Christian vote base".

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Mr Khan of Ulezstan has now told Sir Keir he is wrong on Israel, Immigration , Ulez and many other points they fundamentally disagree on , of course his huge Muslim vote base its critical to his survival , I do wonder though if canny Khan may know his number is up as London chief , his record on crime is appalling , and may find himself jobless ? so why not prepare ones portfolio for eventual overall leadership bid .. such fun .
    I suspect Khan has told Starmer that he is wrong on Israel, becaue Starmer is wrong on Israel. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You dozy nerk

Sadiq Khan would be a big improvement on Starmer as leader anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I suspect Khan has told Starmer that he is wrong on Israel, becaue Starmer is wrong on Israel. Nothing more.
    Most people in the country think Starmer is wrong on Israel, except the scant minority like LOM