+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Italy Achieves Unthinkable World Record. No Child Births in 3 Months

Re: Italy Achieves Unthinkable World Record. No Child Births in 3 Months

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    At no point have you corrected me and said you have read the article - because you haven't.

As if I'd put you on ignore! Missing out on a thread like this, with all the increasingly angry and defensive replies you've been writing! It's been a pleasure to take part in, and I really mean that.

Did you know that the article doesn't just disparage Italians? Silly me, of course you didn't, as you haven't read it! It says Japan's birth rate is low because of its "long standing known Racism against other Asian Nationalities & Ethnicities".

It thinks Israel is in the EU, and Germany has left.

Oops! I accidentally did 'my own research'! What a bad lemming I am!

And of course, the headline is....NO BABIES WERE BORN IN ITALY IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS

Now who would believe that, eh?

Yet again you not thinking clearly, the article has been written badly but many many other articles suggest the trend is the same.

If you feel the Parliament debate, the very recently published BMJ article and the evidence that Japan’s low birth rate is incorrect then provide alternative sources. That’s what threads like this are all about.

Try and think outside the box Chief Lemming , I know it’s difficult. Furthermore , the fact that you think I’m angry and defensive shows how delusional you are. I think you’re funny and very weak and It really doesn’t matter to me if you don’t agree , it’s expected as that’s what lemmings are like.

Remember, I think you are a person who accepts the political narrative of the day unquestionably, consumes mainstream
    media like it was 1980; and is prone to submissiveness, outbursts of irrational fear, and public shaming of free-thinkers. So far you haven’t proven me wrong on the last paragraph

I'm more than happy to run a bus over pop over and so dome impregnation please send names to #lets seed them birds

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm more than happy to run a bus over pop over and so dome impregnation please send names to #lets seed them birds
    More nonsense word salad. Why bother?

The OP has had an absolute mare here, presenting this horseshit as fact in first post. Talk about gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The OP has had an absolute mare here, presenting this horseshit as fact in first post. Talk about gullible.
    ****s given - zero bra

Why don’t you read the evidence presented by the BMJ and offer an informed explanation

This is another one needing binning in the ‘nutters section’.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    This is another one needing binning in the ‘nutters section’.
    Why is there a debate in Parliament then if it’s bullshit ?

Is the BMJ article rubbish then ( it’s probably underplayed when you look at who funds it)

(It’s been established that the original headline is erroneously misleading)

It's mad to think that in a few decades time we're not gonna see the Italians at tournaments. All that proud history, four world cups and two euros, all gone, boosh. Just like that, boosh. Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Is the BMJ article rubbish then ( it’s probably underplayed when you look at who funds it)

Someone should contact the authors of "plenty of articles backing the initial claim" that it is "erroneously misleading".

I'd do it myself, but I couldn't find any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

I hope the BMJ do not publish Fake articles, an article on my brain injury was published in the BMJ and I'd like to think it's representative of facts, I conduct aspects of how I live based on the article!!!!!. EDWARD DOWD is the go to guy for the Facts on this stuff I realize that the football pundits on CCMB are the experts especially the Bargoed and Pontlottyn duo but DOWD has the credentials for this topic. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I hope the BMJ do not publish Fake articles, an article on my brain injury was published in the BMJ and I'd like to think it's representative of facts, I conduct aspects of how I live based on the article!!!!!. EDWARD DOWD is the go to guy for the Facts on this stuff I realize that the football pundits on CCMB are the experts especially the Bargoed and Pontlottyn duo but DOWD has the credentials for this topic. 👍

What’s odd is that the dynamic duo were not at all questioning the excess deaths during Covid ( even though the average age of people passing from Covid within 28 days of a positive test with co morbidity was higher than the normal average age as quoted by Boris Johnson and his medical advisers - and this was BEFORE the vaccine) yet are now not believing the numbers of excess deaths as clearly it’s against their own narrative.