+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Italy Achieves Unthinkable World Record. No Child Births in 3 Months

Italy Achieves Unthinkable World Record. No Child Births in 3 Months

Re: Italy Achieves Unthinkable World Record. No Child Births in 3 Months

Births in Italy are heading for a new record low this year, according to preliminary data that points to a deepening of the country's long-standing demographic crisis.

Between January and June there were 3,500 fewer births than in the same period of 2022, the data from national statistics bureau ISTAT showed.

In 2022 as a whole, births fell 1.7% to 393,000, a 14th consecutive drop and the lowest number since the country's unification in 1861.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ce-2023-10-26/

It seems unlikely that the birth rate would drop so suddenly to zero. Is there any other evidence of this? The article gives no source (maybe it does in the full article which I can't read) and medium.com is a website where anyone can publish an article.

So how sure are you that this is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Births in Italy are heading for a new record low this year, according to preliminary data that points to a deepening of the country's long-standing demographic crisis.

Between January and June there were 3,500 fewer births than in the same period of 2022, the data from national statistics bureau ISTAT showed.

In 2022 as a whole, births fell 1.7% to 393,000, a 14th consecutive drop and the lowest number since the country's unification in 1861.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ce-2023-10-26/

It seems unlikely that the birth rate would drop so suddenly to zero. Is there any other evidence of this? The article gives no source (maybe it does in the full article which I can't read) and medium.com is a website where anyone can publish an article.

So how sure are you that this is correct?
    I’m not a free search engine, so could you do your own research to counteract the link I posted. I think the key in my post is the emoji

What is certain is most of the EU, China and Japan are also seeing record low levels of births.

Perhaps you could explain why?

Thanks Mr L

I have done my own research, certainly more than you appear to have done.I posted a link to reuters. Here's another one, from the Italian National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT) that shows there were over 30,000 births in Italy in July 2023.

https://www.economy.com/italy/births

I often get told on here by the gifted and talented that I'm a sheep, not a critical thinker, and yet I usually seem to be the one who actually tries to look into the claims that pop up on here.

So let me ask again, how sure are you that the article you posted is correct?

Wikipedia is great for this. If you search 'demographics of Italy's or any other country they have an annual list of births and deaths. It's interesting how many are seeing population declines and the decline since covid is alarming in some cases. South Korea I recollect are seeing very own births, as is Japan and most eastern and southern european countries; Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, Spain etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Wikipedia is great for this. If you search 'demographics of Italy's or any other country they have an annual list of births and deaths. It's interesting how many are seeing population declines and the decline since covid is alarming in some cases. South Korea I recollect are seeing very own births, as is Japan and most eastern and southern european countries; Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, Spain etc.
    Indeed they are, but we're not at Children Of Men levels yet.

Indeed they are, but we're not at Children Of Men levels yet.
    Oh yeah absolutely. Clearly there have been thousands and thousands of births in the lady three months!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Do you really believe there's been no child births in Italy in 3 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Do you really believe there's been no child births in Italy in 3 months?
    Probably not , but there is plenty of articles backing the initial claim, that said , why do you think there is record low birth rates in the EU , China and particularly Japan , what could be the best way of getting the best connection as to why this trend is happening?

They can’t all be like you can they ?

Probably not , but there is plenty of articles backing the initial claim, that said , why do you think there is record low birth rates in the EU , China and particularly Japan , what could be the best way of getting the best connection as to why this trend is happening?

Care to share some of these articles that "back the initial claim"?

I think it because of all the bum secs. nobody is kicking the front door anymore and i blame Legalpörno

Care to share some of these articles that "back the initial claim"?
    As I’ve said , I’m not a free search engine bra, and whilst the article seems slightly misleading, care to explain why birth rates are dropping in countries where it’s “expected” to non lemmings ?

Is it because of all this gender confusion stuff going on.

Lock down didn't help with all that close proximity of one's partners and disadvantages of seeing their behaviours up close and 24/7

Why haven't you mentioned the UK who are middle of the pack when it comes to birthrates in Europe? https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ean-countries/

What do you mean they can't all be like me?

Generally the higher the standard of living the lower the birth rate. Other factors will play its part such as resources (housing, cost of living etc) which I guess would accelerate declining birth rates. Also let's not forget equality, generally again the better women are treated the lower the birth rate.

Would love to see these others sources that say nobody has been born in Italy for 3 months.

What’s more alarming ( which nobody has mentioned ) is that whilst birth rates are at a record low level , excess death rates are on the rise

What an absurd thread.

So are we all agreed that Italy has not achieved this 'unthinkable' world record that someone thought up (i.e. invented)?

There is clearly a reduction in birth rates across the world, but the cause or causes are not so clear:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4255510/

There does appear to be a reduction in fertility (diet, pollution, chemicals, tight pants?) but also a case for more significant social or economic factors.

I don't know the answer, but it is an interesting subject - not helped by the type of idiot stories linked in the OP.

What is the full story on excess deaths? I have seen some evidence of that, but not sure how it relates to the big spike during peak Covid, followed by the fall when the most vulnerable had already died, followed by the impact on screening and treatment of disrupted and overwhelmed health services during and after peak Covid.

Were the generation that grew up during WW2 healthier than the coke and chips generation that followed?

Another interesting subject - one that won't be improved by Organ Morgan style fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So are we all agreed that Italy has not achieved this 'unthinkable' world record that someone thought up (i.e. invented)?

There is clearly a reduction in birth rates across the world, but the cause or causes are not so clear:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4255510/

There does appear to be a reduction in fertility (diet, pollution, chemicals, tight pants?) but also a case for more significant social or economic factors.

I don't know the answer, but it is an interesting subject - not helped by the type of idiot stories linked in the OP.

What is the full story on excess deaths? I have seen some evidence of that, but not sure how it relates to the big spike during peak Covid, followed by the fall when the most vulnerable had already died, followed by the impact on screening and treatment of disrupted and overwhelmed health services during and after peak Covid.

Were the generation that grew up during WW2 healthier than the coke and chips generation that followed?

Another interesting subject - one that won't be improved by Organ Morgan style fantasies.

UK Parliamentary debate on excess deaths here , nothing fantastically wrong with quoting an official parliamentary debate although the lemmings might not like it, plus Dr Campbell has discussed it and as far as I know his video has not been sensored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97qRUqYLNu0

Link on Japans record low birth rate here https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/econom...new-record-low

As I’ve said , I’m not a free search engine bra, and whilst the article seems slightly misleading, care to explain why birth rates are dropping in countries where it’s “expected” to non lemmings ?
    You can chuck the insults at me as much as you want, but you can't find "plenty of articles" about it, because they don't exist.

If there were no births for three months, then that means no pregnancies. Obstetrician clinics would have been empty for 12 months. Maternity units in hospitals would be like the Marie Celeste. Midwives would be twiddling their thumbs. This would be a national crisis completely beyond anything as it would mean the end of humanity.

But apparently it's only been noticed by one author, on a website where publication involves not much more than clicking the 'Add' button. None of the media companies on all sides of the political spectrum fancy picking up the greatest apocalyptic story imaginable.

I signed up to medium to read the whole article. Obviously you don't see citations below, as it is mostly made up. Here are a couple of extracts I enjoyed:

What is absolutely astonishing to me is that 75% of Women Born in 1980 failed to Mate in any capacity at all, and only 25% mated successfully. If we take the effects of Counter-Culture into account then we’re forced to break down the 75% of known Women who failed to Mate into three distinct groups.

33.33% are Homosexual
    33.33% are Feminist & Don’t want Children
    33.33% are physically incapable of Child Birth or were deemed undesirable for mating by the opposite sex.
    No matter how you look at it, the numbers associated with this massive Social Failure, is soul crushing. To think that a quality average Woman for some reason, after millions of years of Humans being on Planet Earth, and perpetuating their species forwards, have literally failed to do so.

With all the supposed stereotypical Machismo that Italian Men are supposed to possess, then how do you explain this massive derailment in their Ethnic groups’ failure to mate? Once again, “Counter-Culture” slaps you in the face with the TRUTH once more, if we break down the Men of Italy in the same manner as we just did with the Women of Italy.

33.33% are Homosexuals
    33.33% are Effeminate Introverted Anti-Social Mentally & Physically Weak Men
    33.33% are Physically incapable of Inseminating a Female or were deemed undesirable for mating by the opposite sex.

Israel had to be bailed out multiple times by the E.U., and even caused Germany to leave the E.U., because they refused to spend German Citizen’s money to bail out an insolvent Economic Reality that exists within Israel, as their GDP (Gross Domestic Product: the monetary value of all finished goods and services made within a country during a specific period.) was in the negative, and still actually is.

Somehow Israel’s Birth Rate has risen in the past 10–20 years, and is currently the best in the entire E.U..

With the hardworking Jobs 99% of the time being held by Men, the failure to uphold those jobs then affects those Men as they are no longer capable of supporting a Wife & Family, thus such Men retreat into the corners of their parents home, and let life pass them by as they don’t even try to seek out Mates in the appropriate manner or fashion as in days past not so very long ago. You can see that same path taking place in America as well.

So let us be absolutely Clear…The true Blame of this entire Cluster**** is squarely on the Men of Italy first and foremost. The Women of Italy merely reacted and adjusted negatively to the reality of how the Men were acting and reacting to their failing condition or state of being. Men Drive and Create a prosperous Economy, or they take a massive part in why it is failing, and are the main cause of it due to their decisions and actions. Italy is no different, and America should be taking detailed notes, because nearly all of the conditional elements that have Italy ready for collapse are presently operative conditions in America as well.

You can chuck the insults at me as much as you want, but you can't find "plenty of articles" about it, because they don't exist.

If there were no births for three months, then that means no pregnancies. Obstetrician clinics would have been empty for 12 months. Maternity units in hospitals would be like the Marie Celeste. Midwives would be twiddling their thumbs. This would be a national crisis completely beyond anything as it would mean the end of humanity.

But apparently it's only been noticed by one author, on a website where publication involves not much more than clicking the 'Add' button. None of the media companies on all sides of the political spectrum fancy picking up the greatest apocalyptic story imaginable.

I signed up to medium to read the whole article. Obviously you don't see citations below, as it is mostly made up. Here are a couple of extracts I enjoyed:

Yet the chief lemming fails to address the other points in respect of the excess deaths and low birth rates

( I’ve already suggested in the original post by using the emoji that the article was dubious, but the other points clearly are valid)

Lemmings doing what lemmings do.

Yet the chief lemming fails to address the other points in respect of the excess deaths and low birth rates

( I’ve already suggested in the original post by using the emoji that the article was dubious, but the other points clearly are valid)

Lemmings doing what lemmings do.
    The article you linked wasn't 'dubious'. It was 100% lame-brained bullshit from beginning to end.

Sticking a Sherlock emoji on the end of it doesn't elevate it to the status of 'dubious'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The article you linked wasn't 'dubious'. It was 100% lame-brained bullshit from beginning to end.

Sticking a Sherlock emoji on the end of it doesn't elevate it to the status of 'dubious'.
    So what ?

Why don’t you comment on the real issue rather than trying to point score ?

Ultimately the article is still pointing out the correlation between low birth rates and excess mortality

Go figure

That's gotta be bollocks.

If you want a serious discussion about a sensitive subject, my best advice for you is to not open with one of the stupidest articles that's ever been shared on here.

Best of luck with your next thread!

If you want a serious discussion about a sensitive subject, my best advice for you is to not open with one of the stupidest articles that's ever been shared on here.

Best of luck with your next thread!
    You sound like a government BOT -

Lemming