Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
You're trying to control the narrative again Jimbo, failing by the way.

So far you've recognised the words used by peace protestors as being anti semetic but not anti Arab when used by the party currently in government in Israel as their stated aim. In fairness, you do acknowledge the vocabulary of both groups being very similar but have managed to control your outrage towards the Likud Party/Israeli Government who are currently practicing what they preach in the form of bonbing the fuuck out of Gaza and its population, the majority who are civilians.

You are though, outraged by a number of lentil eating, lemon tea drinking flip flop wearers in London as they may cause trouble to any peace process and are obviously calling for the extermination of all Jewish people.

Also you're now conclusively (in your eyes) proving the words used by both Pro Palestinian and Pro Israeli groups are inflammatory and considered racist (you still haven't said they were for Pro Israeli groups though?). Your extensive research shows that Austria agrees with your sentiments, other facts presented show that not all countries agree with those sentiments.

You appear to be very intransigent about this matter which for me is surprising as you've regularly put it out on CCMB how you are able to interpret situations that those with much lower intelligence levels just cannot fathom. If I may dare suggest, you seem blinkered in relation to the topic which sort of nicely sums up the whole wider issue of Israel/Palestine at the moment and that includes both sides of the fence.
I think the issue Jordi is that there has been a massive rise in antisemitism, little Jewish kids schools in London daubed in blood, some windows snashed, arrests for racism and mass chanting on the streets calling for something that many call racist.

I've never ever defended what Israel do. It's not me defending that, and there is another thread on that

The war itself is of course more abhorrent. But this kind of rhetoric as well as bringing racial discord to the UK and making some fear walking the streets is only likely to prolong that. It doesn't promote nor make the two state solution any easier.

I think this is about some pretty disturbing events and opinions latching onto a legitimate peace movement that helps absolutely no one and I think it should be called out for what it is, without turning a blind eye.

You were more angry about the Rubiales kiss than people chanting racist slogans on the street. Fancy that.