+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UPDATED: QPR appoint Marti Cifuentes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: UPDATED: QPR appoint Marti Cifuentes

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Definitely not, sack him as soon as we are safe or on the last day of the season and still recruit Bulut, Warnock is a Red Adair.
    But that would never have happened and there'd be a clamour from idiotic City fans for him to stay on. Dalman would see that it might mean season ticket sales and keep him on.

We wanted to keep Lamouchi, so that suggests we'd have done the same with Warnock. Thankfully Lamouchi decided not to stay.

International

Re: UPDATED: QPR appoint Marti Cifuentes

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    But that would never have happened and there'd be a clamour from idiotic City fans for him to stay on. Dalman would see that it might mean season ticket sales and keep him on.

We wanted to keep Lamouchi, so that suggests we'd have done the same with Warnock. Thankfully Lamouchi decided not to stay.
    I don't think that would have happened Eric, most fans now fully understand what you get from an aging Warnock, and that's a solid no-nonsense team that will battle their way out of relegation, ugly effective relegation protection that will keep you ready for a rebuild.

There is no way Dalman would have kept him any longer than the end of the season.

Lamouchi was a completely different prospect, he struggled to keep us up with what we had but looked a much better long-term option, I thought he would have been all we could get, but it turned out miles better than I was expecting with Bulut!