+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Government and Labour against Gaza ceasefire

Re: Government and Labour against Gaza ceasefire

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I can understand Israel’s rage but I cannot understand parties more distant from this mess actually condoning the reaction since.
    Agreed, we can all understand the rage but the higher moral ground would be to contain it. I can actually understand more powerful parties like the USA condoning it but that's not for any good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    So clearly you have no concerns about innocent children being slaughtered Pipsqueak and your stance would be "let the tragedy take it's course". Interesting but rather predictable. One wonders what your stance be if it were your children being blown up by a murderous army. Maybe you would sort it out yourself and decline outside help. What a dilemma for you
    You are the self proclaimed international peace negotiator not me. You seem to think perhaps the ccmb site will be listened to by world leaders and especially listen to what you have to say. You might have a long wait on your hands.
    But please keep on giving us your daily updates of what you think will resolve the matter. It may make you feel that you are important - and if it does - that's fine, well done you for puffing your chest out and letting Benny, Joe and Rishy know they should have all listened to you in the first place....

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    You are the self proclaimed international peace negotiator not me. You seem to think perhaps the ccmb site will be listened to by world leaders and especially listen to what you have to say. You might have a long wait on your hands.
    But please keep on giving us your daily updates of what you think will resolve the matter. It may make you feel that you are important - and if it does - that's fine, well done you for puffing your chest out and letting Benny, Joe and Rishy know they should have all listened to you in the first place....
    In all fairness to you soon I'm not blaming you too much because I doubt you have the resource to understand the moral dilemma. You're more suited to reading comics I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    In all fairness to you soon I'm not blaming you too much because I doubt you have the resource to understand the moral dilemma. You're more suited to reading comics I suspect.
    Fascinating insight. I can hardly contain myself waiting for you to enlighten us with more insight of how you are going to solve this problem. Sleep well Dorky and save your energy for your meeting at the UN security council, it's only a matter of time now before they call you begging for advice.