+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matt Hancock - let’s delay releasing the new variant

Re: Matt Hancock - let’s delay releasing the new variant

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's all a bit boring after a while but so many lies are being told in front of those enquiry KCs and Barristers

They know it , the KCs know it

Cummings was running around like a rat in a back yard

Shocking tory filth the lot of them
    MEET Hancock’s Jockey Club friend DIDO HARDING

▪️She was awarded £37 BILLION to set up Test & Trace system

▪️Transpires system didn’t work, & she could NOT account for all the money

👉Baroness Harding REMAINS in House of LordS

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

I remember that

Corrupt

At last something we can all rally around.

The critique and predictions of underperformance and failure of the UK Governments Test and Trace System was contemporaneously documented on this Board:

How the Epidemic Containment Plan was mothballed;

How Testing and Tracing through established local authority structures was set aside in favour of starting from scratch via a heavily outsourced start up under the direct leadership of someone with no epidemiological background reporting directly to Boris Johnson outside normal Health Service structures;

How Harding and others decided to develop a brand new "world leading" tracing app rather than use established Apple and Google based solutions only to have to scrap it and go down that path much later than it should have been of value;

How people arriving from abroad were let in and later quarantined much too late.

However all these criticisms and predictions came from the Board's resident lemmings. Unfortunately the Gifted and Talented class had either fled the field or had difficulty remembering their old password to be able to contribute.

Testing and Tracing remains a fundamental part of world-wide planning and response to disease outbreaks. Unfortunately the UK governments response was late, ill-governed, ideological and inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    At last something we can all rally around.

The critique and predictions of underperformance and failure of the UK Governments Test and Trace System was contemporaneously documented on this Board:

How the Epidemic Containment Plan was mothballed;

How Testing and Tracing through established local authority structures was set aside in favour of starting from scratch via a heavily outsourced start up under the direct leadership of someone with no epidemiological background reporting directly to Boris Johnson outside normal Health Service structures;

How Harding and others decided to develop a brand new "world leading" tracing app rather than use established Apple and Google based solutions only to have to scrap it and go down that path much later than it should have been of value;

How people arriving from abroad were let in and later quarantined much too late.

However all these criticisms and predictions came from the Board's resident lemmings. Unfortunately the Gifted and Talented class had either fled the field or had difficulty remembering their old password to be able to contribute.

Testing and Tracing remains a fundamental part of world-wide planning and response to disease outbreaks. Unfortunately the UK governments response was late, ill-governed, ideological and inadequate.

You can’t help yourself can you ……… yawn , you must be well ****ed off you got duped - lemmings doing what lemmings do ….

Test and Trace is a joke bra only a lemming can believe it’s any use. - an excel spreadsheet is probably just as useful

You can’t help yourself can you ……… yawn , you must be well ****ed off you got duped - lemmings doing what lemmings do ….
    Thanks for that well thought out response.

Just one question. Are the emojis a fundamental part of your response adding meaning to your eloquence or a typo? It's hard to tell sometimes.

Thanks for that well thought out response.

Just one question. Are the emojis a fundamental part of your response adding meaning to your eloquence or a typo? It's hard to tell sometimes.
    Yes it is at times bra

Yes it is at times bra
    I guess all these personas descend into self-parody in the end. Still, spinning on an endless loop (I use the word advisedly) of lockdowns were unnecessary, PPE was useless, testing and tracing is a joke and vaccines are more danger than benefit will keep giving you some delusional self-worth for some time to come!

I guess all these personas descend into self-parody in the end. Still, spinning on an endless loop (I use the word advisedly) of lockdowns were unnecessary, PPE was useless, testing and tracing is a joke and vaccines are more danger than benefit will keep giving you some delusional self-worth for some time to come!
    I think the beauty of free speech is that you’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine without fear or favour.it’s clear the government did their best to frighten people and make them comply. Thankfully I was not in that category, and from the evidence that’s available I think I may the correct choices.

Obviously you think differently, so there is nothing else to say is there unless you’re on a trolling mission and you don’t want to go down that route do you bra ?

Now do one lemming

I think the beauty of free speech is that you’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine without fear or favour.it’s clear the government did their best to frighten people and make them comply. Thankfully I was not in that category, and from the evidence that’s available I think I may the correct choices.

Obviously you think differently, so there is nothing else to say is there unless you’re on a trolling mission and you don’t want to go down that route do you bra ?

Now do one lemming
    How sweet. Still you are probably due a lunch-break soon after a busy morning's work so I will leave you in peace.

How sweet. Still you are probably due a lunch-break soon after a busy morning's work so I will leave you in peace.
    Half term and generous terms and conditions thankfully , not long for VER

Half term and generous terms and conditions thankfully , not long for VER
    And you not into your 50s. Sounds like a great company to work for.

Just to reiterate how much £37bn is

£37,000 million pounds,

Probably enough money to fund children in need for 18,000 years

https://x.com/matthoyofficial/status...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Covid Enquiry latest

How is that fOlloWINg thE sciEnce
    You do realize TW the disciples on CCMB are still following Johnsons science and are eagerly waiting for the next strain, variant, lock down and furlough wonga, the C19 test kits having been panic bought quicker than the previous bog roll crises.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    You do realize TW the disciples on CCMB are still following Johnsons science and are eagerly waiting for the next strain, variant, lock down and furlough wonga, the C19 test kits having been panic bought quicker than the previous bog roll crises.
    Remember what we’ve learned from 2009 & 2020:

In order sell the solution, they have to create the problem.

They create the problem through fear & testing.

Do you see?

They would have all done the same thing FFS are you that dumb they all did little small changes to make out the whole thing was unplanned.

It was all pre planned and of little consequence to most of the population, otherwise the people in charge. Would have been in bunkers locked away not doing their own things.
    Fear not Jeremy corbyn would have nailed it down better than NZ……ffs