+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wales HS2 funding Petition

Re: Wales HS2 funding Petition

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Parry View Post
    The problem isn’t the Senedd, it’s Welsh Labour. I can’t stand the tories but the ‘one and a half party state’ we’ve ended up with breeds complacency.
    I’ve got good news for you. If the Welsh think the Tories are better, they can vote them in.

International

2000 signitutres

The Drippy fans were saying half a million isn't many because there are more people in Wales than that

The people have spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    How often does the UK get a Labour or Liberal government? Not often. England is largely a Tory voting country.

Thankfully you won't get your wish. There is no high level of public opinion wanting rid of the Welsh Government. In the last opinion poll, there was as much opinion to give the Welsh Government more powers.
    Listen the only way crazy old nationalists will get any power is through the back door of the assembly

That's absolutely no way that if you put Plaid Cymru up in every seat and backed it financially it would get in

I will only ever vote Plaid Cymru in local elections as a protest vote or to keep the Tories out

All this yes Cymru stuff is utter nonsense a few thousand on a march in Cardiff and they think the public want to bring back owain glyndwr

If we can get the Tories out and Labour and the liberals team up on PR then we can keep the Tories out and you lot can get your piece of the pie

The ultimate wish of Plaid is independence which will never be maintained by the economy we have , it's a fantasy island pipedream

So let's keep the Welsh language alive and strengthen it .......that's been down to labour and Plaid working together ......have devolved government .....and keep the Tories out permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’ve got good news for you. If the Welsh think the Tories are better, they can vote them in.
    The worrying thing for Plaid is that despite the shitshow it's a good chance that more people will vote Tory than Plaid at the next election

Every major election they have the chance and people don't want independence

The best to hope for is for everyone to work together and keep the Tories away from power and we can do that by getting PR in Westminster