+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stolen Elections have consequences

Stolen Elections have consequences

Remember when a stolen election was a conspiracy theory ?
    and not long before Orange man bad will be up before the beak and has said he will bring the evidence of the presidential election before the court

The film 2000 mules exposed this, and was obviously denounced
    Timing is everything
    We have it all "Q"

Marker "SPACE FORCE"

The choice,
    1. Free and fair elections
    2. Perpetual War with Biden corruption, debauchery and drug addictions.

I read that some of the green tee shirt man's teams are now throwing him under the bus
    with revelations of massive corruption within his illegitimate government installed by the equally despicable war mongering OBAMA regime.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/coc...ce-2023-07-05/

https://oversight.house.gov/release/...iness-schemes/

The gig is up, the only question is, how long before his own will retire him.

Re: Stolen Elections have consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Remember when a stolen election was a conspiracy theory ?
    and not long before Orange man bad will be up before the beak and has said he will bring the evidence of the presidential election before the court

The film 2000 mules exposed this, and was obviously denounced
    Timing is everything
    We have it all "Q"

Marker "SPACE FORCE"

The choice,
    1. Free and fair elections
    2. Perpetual War with Biden corruption, debauchery and drug addictions.

I read that some of the green tee shirt man's teams are now throwing him under the bus
    with revelations of massive corruption within his illegitimate government installed by the equally despicable war mongering OBAMA regime.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/coc...ce-2023-07-05/

https://oversight.house.gov/release/...iness-schemes/

The gig is up, the only question is, how long before his own will retire him.
    You once accused me of being brainwashed because I believe in the heliocentric model which says the sun is at the centre of our solar system

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You once accused me of being brainwashed because I believe in the heliocentric model which says the sun is at the centre of our solar system
    Says a freak who won’t have kids because of climate change - unless firing blanks

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Says a freak who won’t have kids because of climate change - unless firing blanks
    Yes those are the same things. Exactly.

One is backed up by science, the other is utter lunacy that the likes of you feed off of.

Still think you know about science because you've licked triple glazing windows?

Yeh yeh whatever you melt

Get a life you nerd

Yeh yeh whatever you melt

Get a life you nerd
    I joined this forum August 2021, you joined it the same month, you have 4 x the posts I have. 'GeT a LiFe'

There needs to be a block on nutters posting this garbage. Mike, can you set up a Nutters section or close this crap down?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    There needs to be a block on nutters posting this garbage. Mike, can you set up a Nutters section or close this crap down?
    The O.P posted something in the public domain via X (Elon Musk) and decided to post it on here , you can either take it as a pinch of salt or make an informed reply.

Why do you think you can shut down debate , you don’t work as in Brigade 77 do you ?

As an aside these is a suggestion of voter fraud but it’s not a topic of discussion mid term

I joined this forum August 2021, you joined it the same month, you have 4 x the posts I have. 'GeT a LiFe'

The O.P posted something in the public domain via X (Elon Musk) and decided to post it on here , you can either take it as a pinch of salt or make an informed reply.

Why do you think you can shut down debate , you don’t work as in Brigade 77 do you ?

As an aside these is a suggestion of voter fraud but it’s not a topic of discussion mid term
    Arguing that the original post included a tweet from Musk doesn’t exactly enhance your point.

Arguing that the original post included a tweet from Musk doesn’t exactly enhance your point.
    I don’t care , but I do care that you’re trying to shut down debate.

I don’t care , but I do care that you’re trying to shut down debate.
    I don’t wish to shut down debate. I don’t want lunatics ruining a part of the message board designed for conversation on non football items. If lunatics who spent too much time down rabbit holes want to talk about their idiotic theories, there should be another area of this board to do so that normal people can give a wide berth to.

I don’t wish to shut down debate. I don’t want lunatics ruining a part of the message board designed for conversation on non football items. If lunatics who spent too much time down rabbit holes want to talk about their idiotic theories, there should be another area of this board to do so that normal people can give a wide berth to.
    So, people with different views are “mentally ill” right ?

As far as I can see , the majority of the lunatics views usually have a point of discussion. Sounds as you also have irrational fear, and public shaming of free-thinkers by calling them lunatics- which I’d say is inflammatory. If any of these lunatics you speak about were to bump into you in the street would you be so brazen to say the same thing?

Take Covid for example, most of the lunatics views appear to have been correct.

So, people with different views are “mentally ill” right ?

As far as I can see , the majority of the lunatics views usually have a point of discussion. Sounds as you also have irrational fear, and public shaming of free-thinkers by calling them lunatics- which I’d say is inflammatory. If any of these lunatics you speak about were to bump into you in the street would you be so brazen to say the same thing?

Take Covid for example, most of the lunatics views appear to have been correct.
    It’s very unlikely they would utter such nonsense in the street. They would be laughed out of town.

It’s very unlikely they would utter such nonsense in the street. They would be laughed out of town.
    I think you would be surprised, there is a world that’s very differently viewed than the narrow window of this platform.
    That said chat to Mike and see if he feels your comments are justified.

Top thread this

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Top thread this
    One of the reasons I rarely post these days Bob.
    (Although the main reason is for something more sad and personal, this sort of stuff does not encourage me back)

There is so much rubbish on these days.

I am sure Heathblue never used to post this sort of stuff.

Donald Trump claims he won all 50 states

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-...-flo/103067228

Donald Trump claims he won all 50 states

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-...-flo/103067228
    To be fair, it seems he was claiming to have won all the Republican primaries rather than a clean sweep in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    To be fair, it seems he was claiming to have won all the Republican primaries rather than a clean sweep in the election.
    My mistake.