+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At what point would you try to extend Bulut’s.deal?

International

Re: At what point would you try to extend Bulut’s.deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Should things go pear-shaped at Nottingham Forest (in the not too distant future), I would imagine that Bulut would be high on the list of candidates given his close ties with the owner.

Maybe it is worth gambling on a two-year contract extension in January.
    Or a Manager swop!

I'd rather keep Bulut I think, give him a new contract, and whatever he asks for player-wise!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The biggest thing for me is that we look much more disciplined. The switching off has evaporated, silly mistakes aren't as prevalent as they were under previous managers. Players are more focused and it is clear what he wants from them, in and out of possession. Bulut isn't a fool, he understands that hard work on and off the ball and playing at the right times suits this group of players. There's a clear understanding between him and the players.

McGuiness has improved, Ng has improved, Colwill has improved, Tanner has improved, Etete is more aggressive in possession, Ralls is playing in a way that limits him, which suits him at this stage in his career, nice and simple, concentrate on what he does well. That tells me that Bulut has intelligence, he's not asking players to do things that aren't in their skill set. He wont tolerate people switching off either, which is excellent news in my opinion. He's got this group pulling in the same direction and it seems that he makes it clear for them to understand what they need to do when they go out onto the pitch. That's excellent management, because most footballersare as thick as **** and need telling.

That’s a good post.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    I'm still not sold on Bulut
    Surely, you don't want Bulut fired.....

Asap and 100% before Jan. Surely it makes a difference having a manager pinned down on a longer contract when signing players.

Agree with the Forest comment above too. Safe for now but if they have an awful start to next year then rumours may start flying round.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I think some of his tactics have been poor and wrong subs.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Surely, you don't want Bulut fired.....
    Lol
    The headlines write themselves with Erol