+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Suella Da Ville Can't Help Herself

Re: Suella Da Ville Can't Help Herself

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    There is something about those who hold right wing views that they see themselves as middle of the road....
    They are speaking for the common man !

Consultant Psychiatrist On Radio

Homelessness often involves substance misuse of drugs and alcohol and mental health

The Conservatives have slashed drugs , alcohol and mental health services centrally and to local councils and are victims in all this

I wonder if our resident expert will agree with a front line professional or a nutty right wing vote chaser ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Consultant Psychiatrist On Radio

Homelessness often involves substance misuse of drugs and alcohol and mental health

The Conservatives have slashed drugs , alcohol and mental health services centrally and to local councils and are victims in all this

I wonder if our resident expert will agree with a front line professional or a nutty right wing vote chaser ?
    Is it right that councils are now picking up the tab as an essential service? Yet another sleight of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Is it right that councils are now picking up the tab as an essential service? Yet another sleight of hand.
    The conservatives would argue that's all covered in the financial settlement

Anyone else think a nostalgia for a 50s Britain which probably only existed in the head of the person concerned was the reason some voted Leave back in 2016? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone else think a nostalgia for a 50s Britain which probably only existed in the head of the person concerned was the reason some voted Leave back in 2016? I do.
    What was 50s Britain?

Food rationing, capital punishment and less foreigners?

We did have industry though, so there is that. To have 'enjoyed' 50s Britain at an age you could appreciate it, you'd need to be at least 80?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    What was 50s Britain?

Food rationing, capital punishment and less foreigners?

We did have industry though, so there is that. To have 'enjoyed' 50s Britain at an age you could appreciate it, you'd need to be at least 80?
    That’s why I said it only existed in their heads. I’ve mentioned before on here that certain TV programmes and films presented a view of 50s Britain that did not include the rationing and other hardships you mention, it was how some want Britain to be now and they thought leaving the EU would somehow allow us to become something that we never were in reality.

That’s why I said it only existed in their heads. I’ve mentioned before on here that certain TV programmes and films presented a view of 50s Britain that did not include the rationing and other hardships you mention, it was how some want Britain to be now and they thought leaving the EU would somehow allow us to become something that we never were in reality.
    Come on now Bob.

You're not suggesting that there are dribbling, brain dead hordes out there who watched Miss Marple, Call the Midwife and Hi De Hi and thought Brexit is a
    Great idea?

You might be onto something?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    She's tough but I quite like that.
    And it's quite nice to see someone stand up for things that this country should hold dear.

We all think (rightly) that someone desecrating the Koran is an outrage..and it is..but we are willing to be limp wristed about things like the cenotaph that represent the greatest thing we have ever done?

I'm sure things will be fine next week but that's partly cos a very clear line in the sand has been drawn at last on what is and isnt acceptable
    The libertarian right in all of it’s glory, people are free to do as they like until they start doing something that I don’t want them to.

The libertarian right in all of it’s glory, people are free to do as they like until they start doing something that I don’t want them to.
    Christ if only I could have put it like that

Christ if only I could have put it like that
    Bob's put it in a nutshell and it's straight to the point. One law for us and another for you. That's how the elite rule the World

Do you think people should be allowed to do anything they want then? Zero consequences for it?

Do you think people should be allowed to do anything they want then? Zero consequences for it?
    You have taken another shagging on here

And quite rightly too

If you are supporting the offensive bitch then you deserve it

You have taken another shagging on here

And quite rightly too

If you are supporting the offensive bitch then you deserve it
    I've noticed this is a debating tactic of yours; half a dozen or so of the same posters back eachother up and it leads you to claim it was a 'shagging'. If so, it's the worst sex I've ever had cos I didn't even notice it.

You also didn't answer my question either.

I see Sunak has stuck two fingers up to the wicked witch and left the “lifestyle choice” out of the KS. Now grow some balls and sack her.

I think people who believe we should be a republic should be allowed to air their views on the day of the King’s Coronation rather than be locked up and I believe that a demonstration backing the ordinary people of Gaza should go ahead as planned this weekend. Why does the libertarian right seem to have a problem with that?

I think people who believe we should be a republic should be allowed to air their views on the day of the King’s Coronation rather than be locked up and I believe that a demonstration backing the ordinary people of Gaza should go ahead as planned this weekend. Why does the libertarian right seem to have a problem with that?

I've noticed this is a debating tactic of yours; half a dozen or so of the same posters back eachother up and it leads you to claim it was a 'shagging'. If so, it's the worst sex I've ever had cos I didn't even notice it.

You also didn't answer my question either.
    I gave up debating with you a long time ago you cloth eared idiot

Braverman has been slapped today yet you are still on the sidelines cheering her on

But you are not right wing .....

Even in a sea of moronic comments about those less fortunate she's got a friend in you

Can you not see what a complete fanny you often look ?

Good shout Jimbo. People should be made accountable for their actions.

Let's start with Michelle Mone and that cuunt flop Johnson.

Good to see me and you on the same script for once.

They can do that Bob. Here are some people (grown adults!) booing him today. Good on them if that's what they want to do. You are referring to the coronation of course, and I gather the police have apologised to the small number of people on question. Given some people would literally kill him given the chance, I'm sure you can imagine the police face a difficult job. Did you ever make mistakes in your career?

Protests backing the ordinary people of Gaza, sure, but there seems to be more mad more stories emerging...antisemitic chanting, arrests for racism, leaflets promoting Hamas, chants for Jihad, police assaulted, now some elderly poppy seller being allegedly assaulted.

Quite clearly there is a very ugly side tagging onto this, that tbh most of us identified a couple of weeks ago. I can see the argument to keep them away from the Armistice day celebrations and the police have asked them to cancel, which I must admit I can see the conflicting arguments for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Good shout Jimbo. People should be made accountable for their actions.

Let's start with Michelle Mone and that cuunt flop Johnson.

Good to see me and you on the same script for once.
    Well Boris lost his job and I'm all for any investigation necessary into Michelle Mone.

Given that you, and I assume many of your loved ones actually live in Wales, does this concern you?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...covid-28061559

I gave up debating with you a long time ago you cloth eared idiot

Braverman has been slapped today yet you are still on the sidelines cheering her on

But you are not right wing .....

Even in a sea of moronic comments about those less fortunate she's got a friend in you

Can you not see what a complete fanny you often look ?
    Sludge of all people telling me I look like a complete fanny..

☝️👌

Sludge of all people telling me I look like a complete fanny..

☝️👌
    You belong on talk tv

Right wing caller after right wing caller foaming at the mouth

Guest after guest , winding everyone up

The clip from your lover braverman is literally willing there to be trouble ......hate marches !

Someone wants to kill King Charles !

Oh no that's you

You are far more right wing than you think you are and far less intelligent than you have us believe

Well Boris lost his job and I'm all for any investigation necessary into Michelle Mone.

Given that you, and I assume many of your loved ones actually live in Wales, does this concern you?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...covid-28061559
    No I couldn't give a toss but if it annoys tory boys like you it's great

You belong on talk tv

Right wing caller after right wing caller foaming at the mouth

Guest after guest , winding everyone up

The clip from your lover braverman is literally willing there to be trouble ......hate marches !

Someone wants to kill King Charles !

Oh no that's you

You are far more right wing than you think you are and far less intelligent than you have us believe
    I'm not foaming at the mouth about anything whatsoever, Sludge. I just merely agree with the assistant commissioner of the Met who seems toe recognise that the risk of disorder from these marches is growing. He's probably fed up of officers being assaulted, dodgy leaflets being distributed and anti Semitic chants being sung loudly, even if you see no issue.

https://news.sky.com/story/organiser...ancel-13002192