+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Suella Da Ville Can't Help Herself

Re: Suella Da Ville Can't Help Herself

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No I couldn't give a toss but if it annoys tory boys like you it's great
    That was a message for Jordi, Sludge.

I have long since realised that you don't actually care about the quality of services or government in Wales, cos it's all too inconvenient

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'm not foaming at the mouth about anything whatsoever, Sludge. I just merely agree with the assistant commissioner of the Met who seems toe recognise that the risk of disorder from these marches is growing. He's probably fed up of officers being assaulted, dodgy leaflets being distributed and anti Semitic chants being sung loudly, even if you see no issue.

https://news.sky.com/story/organiser...ancel-13002192
    He's given in to political pressure you absolute knob

That was a message for Jordi, Sludge.

I have long since realised that you don't actually care about the quality of services or government in Wales, cos it's all too inconvenient
    Kiss my ass tory boy

He's given in to political pressure you absolute knob
    Oh right. He's not concerned about public safety then?

If there's a conspiracy to be eked out then you will do it!

They can do that Bob. Here are some people (grown adults!) booing him today. Good on them if that's what they want to do. You are referring to the coronation of course, and I gather the police have apologised to the small number of people on question. Given some people would literally kill him given the chance, I'm sure you can imagine the police face a difficult job. Did you ever make mistakes in your career?

Protests backing the ordinary people of Gaza, sure, but there seems to be more mad more stories emerging...antisemitic chanting, arrests for racism, leaflets promoting Hamas, chants for Jihad, police assaulted, now some elderly poppy seller being allegedly assaulted.

Quite clearly there is a very ugly side tagging onto this, that tbh most of us identified a couple of weeks ago. I can see the argument to keep them away from the Armistice day celebrations and the police have asked them to cancel, which I must admit I can see the conflicting arguments for.
    Most of us identified a couple of weeks ago .....

You sanctimonious, self preaching , pompous clown

If you are that pro Israeli and anti Anti Semitic stop wasting your time spouting off to about 6 people on here......you know most people are not interested in your nonsense right ? ..... and piss down to the cenotaph and on the way home stand guard outside some places of worship and practice what you preach you utter bore

Oh right. He's not concerned about public safety then?

If there's a conspiracy to be eked out then you will do it!
    He is now after neo nazi suella and her mates .....you .....have been stirring everything up

Christ the poor fegger has probably had that poisonous bitch reciting duestchland uber alles down the phone 24 7

Most of us identified a couple of weeks ago .....

You sanctimonious, self preaching , pompous clown

If you are that pro Israeli and anti Anti Semitic stop wasting your time spouting off to about 6 people on here......you know most people are not interested in your nonsense right ? ..... and piss down to the cenotaph and on the way home stand guard outside some places of worship and practice what you preach you utter bore
    Yeah, most people did realise it when they head chants of jihad, antisemitism and other general examples of extremism (from a minority). You knew about it too, you just argued against it. And still are.

He is now after neo nazi suella and her mates .....you .....have been stirring everything up

Christ the poor fegger has probably had that poisonous bitch reciting duestchland uber alles down the phone 24 7
    Yeah, I've complained about antisemitism on a messageboard and that's who is stirring it up..good one.

Ostrich.

Yeah, most people did realise it when they head chants of jihad, antisemitism and other general examples of extremism (from a minority). You knew about it too, you just argued against it. And still are.
    It's from a minority ?

I always knew it was from a minority

And you have said so there too

As far as I am concerned you are disingenuous and care about community relationships as much as the local road sweeper

It's all to feather your own ego

Piss off to the middle east put your arse where your mouth is nobody is listening on here

There's about 8 of us on a good day

Yeah, I've complained about antisemitism on a messageboard and that's who is stirring it up..good one.

Ostrich.
    You are stirring it up on here in your own tiny mind and it makes you feel important

You care about it as much as I care for Swansea City

It's another subject you want people to think you are sorted on but it's bollocks and the reason why people give you a slap is because it's boring 💤

You are stirring it up on here in your own tiny mind and it makes you feel important

You care about it as much as I care for Swansea City

It's another subject you want people to think you are sorted on but it's bollocks and the reason why people give you a slap is because it's boring 💤
    Honestly Sludge, in a debate about peoples behaviour on line, its just better off leaving you to do the talking. Even when trying to argue you are reasonable, you prove how completely far from that you are.

If you and your friends like to sit around talking about how women politicians are vile bitches, can't you just do that and not bring that online for everyone else to endure?

Well Boris lost his job and I'm all for any investigation necessary into Michelle Mone.

Given that you, and I assume many of your loved ones actually live in Wales, does this concern you?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...covid-28061559
    Of course, although my understanding of the comparable situations are that the Welsh government when being informed there would be a Covid inquiry turned the WhatsApp deletion tool ‘off’, so messages were kept. Martin Reynolds, one of Johnson’s senior aides, when hearing about a Covid inquiry knocked the deletion tool ‘on’. He can only speculate why was his reply to the inquiry this week.

Honestly Sludge, in a debate about peoples behaviour on line, its just better off leaving you to do the talking. Even when trying to argue you are reasonable, you prove how completely far from that you are.

If you and your friends like to sit around talking about how women politicians are vile bitches, can't you just do that and not bring that online for everyone else to endure?
    Oh please don't misunderstand or misquote me

I don't think all politicians are vile and certainly not all female politicians

But Suella Braverman is a twisted freakshow and you clearly like the way that disingenuous woman operates so that's evidence a plenty for me

I am not interested your waxing supercilious nonsense debates

I don't care that you are or think you are more intelligent or classy than me or able to hold debate at a dinner party

It's because of lounge lizards like you that I avoid such petty discourse

You will be dead one day yet still convinced you have got something interesting to say from a far right perspective

The answer is you havnt

I am off to throw darts at Pritti Patel ....i think you should phone the police , I know how concerned you are about everyones safety

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Of course, although my understanding of the comparable situations are that the Welsh government when being informed there would be a Covid inquiry turned the WhatsApp deletion tool ‘off’, so messages were kept. Martin Reynolds, one of Johnson’s senior aides, when hearing about a Covid inquiry knocked the deletion tool ‘on’. He can only speculate why was his reply to the inquiry this week.
    Perhaps you are right. On the bigger picture though, we have a story of the Welsh Govt trying to escape scrutiny don't we?

Didn't they consistently claim they were doing things differently to Westminster during the pandemic (which is only partially true anyway) and yet then tried to claim that no seperate scrutiny was needed.

It's one of the things that frustrates me the most about the Welsh Govt. They aren't inherently better or worse than any other, but the lack of scrutiny is amazing, and so few people in Wales cares about that. So many are happy to go along with a 'blame Westminster / England / UK' narrative

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ark-drakeford/

Oh please don't misunderstand or misquote me

I don't think all politicians are vile and certainly not all female politicians

But Suella Braverman is a twisted freakshow and you clearly like the way that disingenuous woman operates so that's evidence a plenty for me

I am not interested your waxing supercilious nonsense debates

I don't care that you are or think you are more intelligent or classy than me or able to hold debate at a dinner party

It's because of lounge lizards like you that I avoid such petty discourse

You will be dead one day yet still convinced you have got something interesting to say from a far right perspective

The answer is you havnt

I am off to throw darts at Pritti Patel ....i think you should phone the police , I know how concerned you are about everyones safety
    "Far-right" now.

I'm trying hard not to stoop to your level Sludge.

Honestly, you are becoming a tragedy now.

Perhaps you are right. On the bigger picture though, we have a story of the Welsh Govt trying to escape scrutiny don't we?

Didn't they consistently claim they were doing things differently to Westminster during the pandemic (which is only partially true anyway) and yet then tried to claim that no seperate scrutiny was needed.

It's one of the things that frustrates me the most about the Welsh Govt. They aren't inherently better or worse than any other, but the lack of scrutiny is amazing, and so few people in Wales cares about that. So many are happy to go along with a 'blame Westminster / England / UK' narrative

James I don’t want to break this to you buddy but all governments tend to try and avoid scrutiny. It’s what they do. You’re labouring a point now which we both agree on. Don’t spoil our fleeting moment of love by trying to score political points.

Let’s hold all governments and politicians accountable.

"Far-right" now.

I'm trying hard not to stoop to your level Sludge.

Honestly, you are becoming a tragedy now.
    Honestly jump into your far right cozy clan

You absolute right wing melt

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    James I don’t want to break this to you buddy but all governments tend to try and avoid scrutiny. It’s what they do. You’re labouring a point now which we both agree on. Don’t spoil our fleeting moment of love by trying to score political points.

Let’s hold all governments and politicians accountable.
    Indeed they do. But shouldn't we in Wales demand better here?

Honestly jump into your far right cozy clan

You absolute right wing melt
    I mean given that the big issue here is that I have called out anti Semitism, why don't you demonstrate how fully batshit you have gone in this thread by just calling me a Nazi for doing so. It would create quite a neat circle and nicely demonstrate how utterly insane your argument is here.

I mean given that the big issue here is that I have called out anti Semitism, why don't you demonstrate how fully batshit you have gone in this thread by just calling me a Nazi for doing so. It would create quite a neat circle and nicely demonstrate how utterly insane your argument is here.
    Oh I know plenty of far right idiots who would jump on the tails of anti semitism or what they think is anti semitism to win some brownie points

I went to a march against the far right english defence league , a right toss pot of neo nazi wannabees in Cardiff a decade or so ago

They were waving star of david 🇮🇱 flags to wind up the predominantly Asian protestors

Don't flatter yourself

Oh I know plenty of far right idiots who would jump on the tails of anti semitism or what they think is anti semitism to win some brownie points

I went to a march against the far right english defence league , a right toss pot of neo nazi wannabees in Cardiff a decade or so ago

They were waving star of david 🇮🇱 flags to wind up the predominantly Asian protestors

Don't flatter yourself
    I should imagine you do know plenty of far-right idiots given that anyone who disagrees with you is considered far-right.

The march that set off from City Hall and went down Stuttgarter Strasse and Dumfries Place? It was more than ten years ago, more like 15 and I was there, protesting against it. I remember chanting 'is that all you take away' and got told to shut up by the police.

I've never had any time for the far-right, despite your preposterous accusations. What is different as I have aged is that I also have no time for the far-left, and to be honest, the reactions to these marches helps inform that, where all kinds of behaviour is completely ignored because its about Palestine. We all know it's a minority but it still needs calling out.

So yeah, no time for the far-right, no time for the far-left and no time for the kind of tone you have in debates where you hobble around with your knee in permanent ultra-jerked position throwing accusations at anyone without any justification. Its ugly and it's pretty extreme and you should one day think about how it comes across.

They can do that Bob. Here are some people (grown adults!) booing him today. Good on them if that's what they want to do. You are referring to the coronation of course, and I gather the police have apologised to the small number of people on question. Given some people would literally kill him given the chance, I'm sure you can imagine the police face a difficult job. Did you ever make mistakes in your career?

Protests backing the ordinary people of Gaza, sure, but there seems to be more mad more stories emerging...antisemitic chanting, arrests for racism, leaflets promoting Hamas, chants for Jihad, police assaulted, now some elderly poppy seller being allegedly assaulted.

Quite clearly there is a very ugly side tagging onto this, that tbh most of us identified a couple of weeks ago. I can see the argument to keep them away from the Armistice day celebrations and the police have asked them to cancel, which I must admit I can see the conflicting arguments for.
    You’re going all around the houses trying to get something to hang on to with this and you sound like you’re being argumentative just for the sake of it. If you’re not, you’ve lost the right to any claims to the Mr Reasonable act you like to put on - to be honest, you’ve never been that in my opinion because a reasonable person would genuinely be even handed in their opinions - you’ve spent months, probably years now, on here proving you aren’t.

You’re defending the person who says everyone who marches in support of the ordinary people of Gaza is on a “hate march” and thinks homeless people are making a lifestyle choice here for God’s sake.

I should imagine you do know plenty of far-right idiots given that anyone who disagrees with you is considered far-right.

The march that set off from City Hall and went down Stuttgarter Strasse and Dumfries Place? It was more than ten years ago, more like 15 and I was there, protesting against it. I remember chanting 'is that all you take away' and got told to shut up by the police.

I've never had any time for the far-right, despite your preposterous accusations. What is different as I have aged is that I also have no time for the far-left, and to be honest, the reactions to these marches helps inform that, where all kinds of behaviour is completely ignored because its about Palestine. We all know it's a minority but it still needs calling out.

So yeah, no time for the far-right, no time for the far-left and no time for the kind of tone you have in debates where you hobble around with your knee in permanent ultra-jerked position throwing accusations at anyone without any justification. Its ugly and it's pretty extreme and you should one day think about how it comes across.
    If you’ve never had any time for the far right, why are you sounding like someone from that strand of politics in this thread?

And here comes the Life on Mars patented whataboutism.

Indeed they do. But shouldn't we in Wales demand better here?
    I agree. I've said this.