+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sophia Gardens Parking

Re: Sophia Gardens Parking

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Just as i predicted. Maybe if it were happening closer to your home, you'd have a different approach.
    Immigration blah blah blah

Homeless blah blah blah

Single parents blah blah blah

Homosexuals blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Just as i predicted. Maybe if it were happening closer to your home, you'd have a different approach.
    Looks like the next persona of HMS Multi has slid down the slipway and is out for sea trials. Bon Voyage!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I feel sorry for your kids , I hope they are independent of thought

Fancy living in luxury and a few homeless people causing you so much grief !

The people of gaza have got nothing on your stress !
    I should really just walk away from this I guess

My Kids are ok, so no need to feel sorry for them, save that for people who need it

didnt cause me any Grief, I wasnt under the shower of bird seed, you must have misunderstood that

just out of interest, I guess you would agree that throwing a handful of bird seed above a group of shoppers / day trippers so the gulls / birds swoop down on them is " making a nuisance of themselves " ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I should really just walk away from this I guess

My Kids are ok, so no need to feel sorry for them, save that for people who need it

didnt cause me any Grief, I wasnt under the shower of bird seed, you must have misunderstood that

just out of interest, I guess you would agree that throwing a handful of bird seed above a group of shoppers / day trippers so the gulls / birds swoop down on them is " making a nuisance of themselves " ? ? ?
    What happens if your kids are suddenly not OK?

Because nobody is immune from illness or financial ruin which can lead to being homeless

You do understand that some people were like you once don't you ?

Maybe the people needing help and support one day will be you or your kids ?

Do you seriously think you will never require help ?

If you can let me have the lottery numbers that would be great as you can clearly see into the future

this isnt about Helping others, though I know you are aware I help at a local food bank and have done for years, but for the record, if I did need help I ( or my kids did ), I ( and they ) would certainly not be in town throwing a handful of bird seed above a group of shoppers / day trippers so the gulls / birds swoop down on them for a cheap laugh

this is about people throwing a handful of bird seed above a group of shoppers / day trippers so the gulls / birds swoop down on them and me making a statement that they were " making a nuisance of themselves " ? ? ? which is exactly what I said

you fail to address the point that the above bird seed incident is in fact " making a nuisance of themselves " and Im not sure why ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    this isnt about Helping others, though I know you are aware I help at a local food bank and have done for years, but for the record, if I did need help I ( or my kids did ), I ( and they ) would certainly not be in town throwing a handful of bird seed above a group of shoppers / day trippers so the gulls / birds swoop down on them for a cheap laugh

this is about people throwing a handful of bird seed above a group of shoppers / day trippers so the gulls / birds swoop down on them and me making a statement that they were " making a nuisance of themselves " ? ? ? which is exactly what I said

you fail to address the point that the above bird seed incident is in fact " making a nuisance of themselves " and Im not sure why ? ?
    If you had a health condition you might not be in a position to make rational decisions or engage in behaviour that may or may not be seen by others as a nuisance

People making a nuisance of themselves to others generally are because of what they are doing not because of who they are

You are linking being homeless to being a nuisance

If posh twats are are felt by you to be a nuisance in the same way and on the same level then both groups would not need to have been mentioned

Annoying people are annoying , not annoying because they are homeless ......that was clearly your inference

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Annoying people are annoying , not annoying because they are homeless ......that was clearly your inference
    yea ok

they were annoying for the 2 reasons I gave, not because they were homeless, just due to the fact on how they were acting / their actions

I used to Posh Toffs as I know you dislike them so much and it might show you that if they had done exactly the same as the people I saw, you would be calling them out for " making a nuisance of themselves " and ranting about them, but as they were not Toffs but homeless so they get a free pass, thats ok

anyways, thanks to the people who advised men the parking, im done now