+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Baroness Mone

Baroness Mone

Well, well, well, who’d have believed it?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ne-ppe-company

Re: Baroness Mone

"Lloyd George knew my father, father knew Lloyd George...."

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

It's almost like she's suddenly discovered a memory

This is the woman who sent a text message to an Indian guy that told him he was a waste of a white man's skin

Classy

https://goodlawproject.org/revealed-...-the-vip-lane/

Introductions from just six Conservative Party politicians led to ‘VIPs’ being awarded contracts worth an eye-watering £5 billion.

Just to reiterate £37,000 million pounds was wasted on Track and Trace - apparently an Excel spreadsheet would have done the job.
    FollOWinG tHe sciENCe

Do people actually realise how much money that is ?

Bent tory bastards

From filthy hands to famished mouths

Any fecker considering voting for that lot needs shooting

This absolutely stinks to high heaven. Her and her husband should be locked up and the key thrown away

Well, you believed Johnson and his band of party going lying bastards whilst they were partying because they knew Covid was a respiratory illness that could be suitably treated with Vitamin D, Ivermectin, hydroxychloriquine and other medications, but chose to withhold these from the public in favour of putting coffin dodgers in homes and on ventilators to die, along with the compromised, you and your gang believed this shit so I'd quit being so SANCTIMONIOUS and take off your 3 masks POLITICIANS lied and people died but you worry about those who stole from the system. FFS TREASON and they should be in front of the law for it, not a bogus white wash enquiry to sell newspapers, Strokes, heart attacks, cancers, auto immune diseases are increasing at a rapid rate and you'll again believe the shit put out by the Guardian funded by Gates.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Well, you believed Johnson and his band of party going lying bastards whilst they were partying because they knew Covid was a respiratory illness that could be suitably treated with Vitamin D, Ivermectin, hydroxychloriquine and other medications, but chose to withhold these from the public in favour of putting coffin dodgers in homes and on ventilators to die, along with the compromised, you and your gang believed this shit so I'd quit being so SANCTIMONIOUS and take off your 3 masks POLITICIANS lied and people died but you worry about those who stole from the system. FFS TREASON and they should be in front of the law for it, not a bogus white wash enquiry to sell newspapers, Strokes, heart attacks, cancers, auto immune diseases are increasing at a rapid rate and you'll again believe the shit put out by the Guardian funded by Gates.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    How about some links proving beyond doubt that all of the opinions you spout above are true, not crazy conspiracy crap.

“You and your gang” , how old are you?

How about some links proving beyond doubt that all of the opinions you spout above are true, not crazy conspiracy crap.

“You and your gang” , how old are you?
    The thing is , the data is all there if you care to look hard enough , but I suspect you don’t want to.

Just to clarify, Johnson and his advisors knew that prior to the vaccine rollout, the average age of a Covid death ( usually
    Somebody was already poorly ) was higher than the normal average

Incase you missed it , I’ll put his quote up again IMG_4280.jpg incase you think it’s a conspiracy theory. I think it was posted on here in the Covid thread a few years back , so it’s not exactly “breaking news”

The people who took all this in are now wondering why the economy is how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The thing is , the data is all there if you care to look hard enough , but I suspect you don’t want to.

Just to clarify, Johnson and his advisors knew that prior to the vaccine rollout, the average age of a Covid death ( usually
    Somebody was already poorly ) was higher than the normal average

Incase you missed it , I’ll put his quote up again IMG_4280.jpg incase you think it’s a conspiracy theory. I think it was posted on here in the Covid thread a few years back , so it’s not exactly “breaking news”

The people who took all this in are now wondering why the economy is how it is.
    None of that is new information, I was talking about the claim that Covid could be “suitably treated” with various medications.

None of that is new information, I was talking about the claim that Covid could be “suitably treated” with various medications.
    I wouldn’t know but vitamin D certainly helps me when I have colds, flu and similar ailments.

I wouldn’t know but vitamin D certainly helps me when I have colds, flu and similar ailments.
    Yes, I take vitamin D tablets daily as well - I get that there were stories that it and hydroxochloriquine were endorsed as medications that could work positively against Covid, but that’s as far as it went.

😂

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    ��
    What’s funny about that , Vit D is the one government policy that if implemented would have saved the NHS billions.

You do wonder who you’re chatting to at times ….

How many days sick have you had in your working life - I’ve had none even though a pandemic

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...pe-firm-medpro

The Conservative peer Michelle Mone assured the government that she was not entitled to “any financial benefit whatsoever” from a PPE company, five months before £29m of its profits were transferred into a trust for her benefit.

Leaked emails between Mone and the Cabinet Office reveal that a civil servant asked her to make a declaration that she had no conflict of interest in relation to the company, PPE Medpro, which she had recommended to ministers in May 2020.

Mone stated that she had “no conflicts whatsoever” and that she was not “entitled to any financial remuneration or financial benefit whatsoever”.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...pe-firm-medpro

The Conservative peer Michelle Mone assured the government that she was not entitled to “any financial benefit whatsoever” from a PPE company, five months before £29m of its profits were transferred into a trust for her benefit.

Leaked emails between Mone and the Cabinet Office reveal that a civil servant asked her to make a declaration that she had no conflict of interest in relation to the company, PPE Medpro, which she had recommended to ministers in May 2020.

Mone stated that she had “no conflicts whatsoever” and that she was not “entitled to any financial remuneration or financial benefit whatsoever”.

It's the rich what gets the pleasure...

Michele Mone's horse Monbeg Genius (currently 20 - 1) has been cleared to run in the Grand National on 13 April.

The British Horseracing Authority has ruled that it is not affected by the 'freezing' order on £75m of Mone assets (her own, her husband's and joint).

Monbeg Genius was bought by Mone for her husband Doug Barrowman in November 2020 as 'a second wedding present'.

'It's the rich what gets the pleasure....'