I've always been passionate that Welsh people and its politicians should decide what happens in Wales, not some other country. I have no interest in being a part of "Little England" and letting Westminster decide what is best for us.

England has no idea what Wales needs socially and economically, neither does it have any interest in giving us any sort of infrastructre that will benefit Wales to the possibility of England losing out. When was the last time anything that would be a huge source of income to the British economy was placed in Wales by the UK Government for the benefit of Welsh people? I include all political parties in this.

Why does England still want Wales as a part of the UK? Is it a power thing? Is it because we can provide natural resources if things go tits up? If we cost Westminster more than we bring to the table, why don't they get rid of Wales and concentrate on themselves? Are they claiming to be "good eggs"? Of course not.

We're living in a world where the "little guys", like Gaza, Ukraine, are fighting for their freedom. Countries are separating themselves from problematic unions. Wales must be one of the few countries where we're too scared to consider a future away from England, even though we're much more well off than others that have gone it alone.

Let's face it. We're controlled by England. We have little control over our media. Scotland has its own national version of daily newspapers (Scottish Mail, Scottish Sun etc). They have STV. We have English versions of everything. We are nothing more than a little part of England.