+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid: Mark Drakeford admits WhatsApp is on his phone

Covid: Mark Drakeford admits WhatsApp is on his phone

He told the Senedd that he did not use "deletion arrangements" and would not know how to do so.
    Welsh Conservative Senedd leader Andrew RT Davies welcomed the correction of the record from the first minister, but said questions remained about how many messages were lost in the early stages of Covid.
    He had written to the first minister after he obtained a screenshot of which, Mr Davies said, demonstrated the first minister had a WhatsApp account.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-67357820

Re: Covid: Mark Drakeford admits WhatsApp is on his phone

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    He told the Senedd that he did not use "deletion arrangements" and would not know how to do so.
    Welsh Conservative Senedd leader Andrew RT Davies welcomed the correction of the record from the first minister, but said questions remained about how many messages were lost in the early stages of Covid.
    He had written to the first minister after he obtained a screenshot of which, Mr Davies said, demonstrated the first minister had a WhatsApp account.

He could always have asked Sturgeon - she knows how to delete a whatsapp message or in fact quite a few thousand of them it seems.
    Anyway you cant come on here and criticise the great leader, he that lives on millionaires row in Cathedral road. You'll have Sludge and Dorky after you
    Drakey needs to F off and he can take his jail bird son with him (when he gets out of prison that is)

So he lied, has something to hide or is incompetent?

He's also in charge of our NHS, schools, economy, transport etc..

So expect people here to have almost nothing to say about it!

So dodgy, just like the rest of them….it’s going to be really interesting come next election to see if the many sheep in this country still follow blindly….like walking off a cliff with one’s eyes shut at the moment. Shame we haven’t got a strong Liberal party here as think most could swing that far.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    So dodgy, just like the rest of them….it’s going to be really interesting come next election to see if the many sheep in this country still follow blindly….like walking off a cliff with one’s eyes shut at the moment. Shame we haven’t got a strong Liberal party here as think most could swing that far.
    I would rather vote Labour than the tory filth

The first minister has clarified that WhatsApp is installed on his Senedd issued phone, after he told the Welsh Parliament he did not use it.
    I guarantee every single person on this forum if they have a smart phone have apps on it that they don't use.

I'm not saying if he did or didn't use it here, but that sentence doesn't really support what the people in this thread are saying.

He obviously didn’t know what it was or how to use it. A bit like Sunak and a bank card.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I guarantee every single person on this forum if they have a smart phone have apps on it that they don't use.

I'm not saying if he did or didn't use it here, but that sentence doesn't really support what the people in this thread are saying.
    He lied - get over it.

If he was a conservative you'd be jumping up and down shouting all sorts of abuse at him.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    He lied - get over it.

If he was a conservative you'd be jumping up and down shouting all sorts of abuse at him.
    Exactly. Times like this it is just plain obvious that people treat people differently dependent on which party is in charge.

You and Sludge would be in the Heath on tranquilizers if this was a story about Boris Johnson. Cos it's the guy who runs Wales it's like...meh..

Mental. No wonder the Welsh Govt is so poor.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    He lied - get over it.

If it was a proven fact he deliberately deleted them or chucked his phone in the North Sea we would, but he didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    If it was a proven fact he deliberately deleted them or chucked his phone in the North Sea we would, but he didn’t.
    Of course he may not have but members of the party he leads appear to have done so , why would they need to do that ?

Take your blinkers off , and let’s be honest they are all singing from the same hymn sheet give or take a few policies here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Exactly. Times like this it is just plain obvious that people treat people differently dependent on which party is in charge.
    My sides. That's hilarious.

Notice how people like you are ignoring my actual argument (as you usually do).

Do you have an app on your phone that you don't use? Yes or no.

In isolation , I don’t think it’s a big issue , however , as everyone was “locked down” how else were they supposed to communicate, especially as what’s app is encrypted. I would have thought usual communication via phone and text would not be possible as it could be subject of a data breach. That’s what most companies use.

What’s app for business would be what they use as it also shows when messages are delivered/ read.

Furthermore , it’s funny how they were also were deleted in Scotland during the same period and that’s a real concern.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Voting to get rid of shocking governments is what I’ve had to do most of my life…..

Ffs….reckon what’sapp is the one most people use most. Your hero is a liar too, just like Bliar, boris, Cummins, Hancock and all of them….and who can forget our very own Ron “pants down” Davies on Clapham Common….lol

Yeah, but it's some weird game about the US civil war where you roll dice. Not one of the most downloaded apps on the world that has pretty much overtaken text messaging as a means of communication.

No way would you be using this line if it was Boris. Why do you hold him to do much higher standards than the man in charge of our healthcare and kids education?

Voting to get rid of shocking governments is what I’ve had to do most of my life…..
    One after another that's why I no longer bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    One after another that's why I no longer bother.
    That’s what they want though, apathy….I guess they’ve won

That’s what they want though, apathy….I guess they’ve won
    Absolutely, they know with a low turn out they would remain in power. If everyone who was eligible voted, you would more than likely see a different outcome, in wales.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    you'd vote for labour if they brought back hanging and cancelled Wales ,if have no other thought process

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

And I bet he ate cake and attending events sadly the media is not out to get him ,maybe the devolved assemblies are jealous of not having enough naughtiness like Boris , pathetic , and hypocritical politics again .all Drakeford knew what to do as lockdown any lunatic could do that , he added nothing unlike Westminster folk who had the real job to do which must have been tough hence the errors ..

To be a Labour MP in Wales you just got to tell people not to be free of choice , stay indoors don't travel quickly , don't use our shite ( independent ) NHS which they have stood by since he was the millions of £ budget cutting Health Sec , bloody disgrace , but it doesn't matter as they have a nice red colour , love immigration and all the strains that brings on the NHS ,when was the last time you saw homeless folk put up in hotels ?? they are better off getting in boats and approaching our coastline that way as gives one a big advantage.. for housing , education, Health ,benefits .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And I bet he ate cake and attending events sadly the media is not out to get him ,maybe the devolved assemblies are jealous of not having enough naughtiness like Boris , pathetic , and hypocritical politics again .all Drakeford knew what to do as lockdown any lunatic could do that , he added nothing unlike Westminster folk who had the real job to do which must have been tough hence the errors ..

To be a Labour MP in Wales you just got to tell people not to be free of choice , stay indoors don't travel quickly , don't use our shite ( independent ) NHS which they have stood by since he was the millions of £ budget cutting Health Sec , bloody disgrace , but it doesn't matter as they have a nice red colour , love immigration and all the strains that brings on the NHS ,when was the last time you saw homeless folk put up in hotels ?? they are better off getting in boats and approaching our coastline that way as gives one a big advantage.. for housing , education, Health ,benefits .
    Blimey, Suella getting the boot has really upset you hasn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Blimey, Suella getting the boot has really upset you hasn’t it.
    Getting kettled by the Met on Saturday probably didn't do wonders for his mood!

Tories in meltdown (again ), time to moan about Mark Drakeford.

Trustworthy Socalists be fecked ., divisive , hypocritical, false , no difference to others on the other side of the fence other than you know what you get with a Tory ( love or hate them ) hate the pretense.