+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NG nominated for EFL player of the month

NG nominated for EFL player of the month

International

Re: NG nominated for EFL player of the month

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Great player for us!

I'm touching wood as I type this, but he seems to have cut out the occasional expensive mistake he made which was down to over confidence as much as anything. He was voted Player of the Year last season and 22/23 ended with me convinced that playing centreback as one of a three was his best position, now he's playing twice as well as that at right back! Is this an example of Bulut and his coaching staff improving a player in a relatively short time?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm touching wood as I type this, but he seems to have cut out the occasional expensive mistake he made which was down to over confidence as much as anything. He was voted Player of the Year last season and 22/23 ended with me convinced that playing centreback as one of a three was his best position, now he's playing twice as well as that at right back! Is this an example of Bulut and his coaching staff improving a player in a relatively short time?
    Better than touching cloth.

also playing in a settled team, part of an organized defence and a team that are effective in getting players in advanced positions will all help

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    also playing in a settled team, part of an organized defence and a team that are effective in getting players in advanced positions will all help
    He still has options to pass to teammates even though teams are overloading our right-hand side as they know the danger from Bowler and NG. We need O'Dowda back to give teams a bit more to think about on the left Grant is decent, but I think O'Dowda as a winger would be an improvement.

We'd then potentially have Grant, Colwill, Robinson (when Ramsey back) and Tanner to bring on when the opposition tires. Whack a Kieffer in and we'd be a right handful!

Oh please Bob come on, this is a family show!