Shuttle Bus from Central

Anyone know when it goes?

Re: Shuttle Bus from Central

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    Anyone know when it goes?
    I think you've missed it now tbh.

I wouldn't count on it.
    Very unreliable, been stranded a couple of times.

Very proud of the majority of City fans waiting for it today, the ‘Cease Fire’ march were quite near, demonstrating peacefully, one prick City fan was shouting at them, giving them the wanker sign. He’s been following us for years but made a right knob of himself today. Thankfully he was shouted down and it was great that young City fans came to the bus with Palestine placards.
    The person, who I’ve seen at City games for years, just couldn’t get his head around that the protesters were preaching peace, his mates walked over to us and disowned him.

Very proud of the majority of City fans waiting for it today, the ‘Cease Fire’ march were quite near, demonstrating peacefully, one prick City fan was shouting at them, giving them the wanker sign. He’s been following us for years but made a right knob of himself today. Thankfully he was shouted down and it was great that young City fans came to the bus with Palestine placards.
    The person, who I’ve seen at City games for years, just couldn’t get his head around that the protesters were preaching peace, his mates walked over to us and disowned him.

I went to catch it yesterday (at about 10 to 2), but it was not apparent where it went from. The bus stop on the south side by the Betty Campbell statue had no indication that it went from there and no one there seemed to know. A couple of Cardiff fans asked a Cardiff bus guy on the other side of the road and he pointed to the first stop on the other side of the river on Tudor Street. As I walked past I could see a lot of people waiting at the stop. Since it was such a nice day I decided to carry on walking. Looking back I was half way along Ninian Park Road before the bus arrived at the stop and it seemed to take ages for it to leave the stop. It did not pass me until I was near Jeff White motors. As I came under the railway bridge I could see that it was stuck on Leckwith Road just past the traffic lights. So I reckon I got to the turnstiles quicker than if I had waited for the bus - and got a good 25 minute brisk walk in. After the game I just walked back via Virgil Street, because it was not raining. I am in block 116 in the Ninian Stand so almost the opposite side of the ground to the bus stop. Might try again the next time it is pissing down - which does seem to be most games.

Quote Originally Posted by tpcnw View Post
    I went to catch it yesterday (at about 10 to 2), but it was not apparent where it went from. The bus stop on the south side by the Betty Campbell statue had no indication that it went from there and no one there seemed to know. A couple of Cardiff fans asked a Cardiff bus guy on the other side of the road and he pointed to the first stop on the other side of the river on Tudor Street. As I walked past I could see a lot of people waiting at the stop. Since it was such a nice day I decided to carry on walking. Looking back I was half way along Ninian Park Road before the bus arrived at the stop and it seemed to take ages for it to leave the stop. It did not pass me until I was near Jeff White motors. As I came under the railway bridge I could see that it was stuck on Leckwith Road just past the traffic lights. So I reckon I got to the turnstiles quicker than if I had waited for the bus - and got a good 25 minute brisk walk in. After the game I just walked back via Virgil Street, because it was not raining. I am in block 116 in the Ninian Stand so almost the opposite side of the ground to the bus stop. Might try again the next time it is pissing down - which does seem to be most games.
    It goes from the bus layby opposite The BBC