+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Such a let down as Cardiff City roll out the welcome mat for crisis club Norwich City.

Such a let down as Cardiff City roll out the welcome mat for crisis club Norwich City.

Bulut left fuming by Cardiff giveaway.

https://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Re: Such a let down as Cardiff City roll out the welcome mat for crisis club Norwich City.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Excellent summing up of the match, as usual!

Re: Such a let down as Cardiff City roll out the welcome mat for crisis club Norwich City.

Good write-up, as always. Norwich were definitely a side we should've kept on the front foot against, we reaped what we sowed there.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever laughed at the word scribbles.

My first "live" game for 2 years and agree with your report which was a fair reflection of the game. I thought the subs selected should have tried to address our obvious weakness down the right where we missed Ng a lot, instead of like for like. Maybe drop Ralls back to help the obviously struggling and targeted Romeo.

I guess it's the fickle nature of sport that something that works one week fails miserably the next. Last week at Stoke the introduction of the same set of substitutes for the same withdrawn players helped us up the tempo and have far the better of the last 30 or so minutes. This week the opposite happened.

Excellent report as always. One minor correction the referee's surname is Welch and not Walsh.

Quote Originally Posted by tpcnw View Post
    Excellent report as always. One minor correction the referee's surname is Welch and not Walsh.
    Thanks, can’t access the blog to correct it at the moment, but I’ll do it later.

I'm still upset at the result / second half performance.

Last season had reduced me to a 'couldn't give a shit' attitude as I expected it to be bad every time, but lately it started to matter again and that made it hurt more.

Football is like this

Sunderland fans were distraught that crappy cardiff went up to the stadium of light and got the win with a single goal and Sunderland who had been in good form just didn't show up

It happens

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Last season had reduced me to a 'couldn't give a shit' attitude as I expected it to be bad every time, but lately it started to matter again and that made it hurt more.
    Yes, it's definitely different this season, can’t remember ever feeling “let down” last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

That about sums it up for me too. I'm back to a bad result ruining my weekend.