+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allocation for Southampton away

Re: Allocation for Southampton away

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    They’re pretty much selling out every game, why would Southampton want their fans to miss out in place of Cardiff fans?

They’re only required to give us 2000 tickets so they’ve already given us “extra” allocation.
    Oh that's good

It's just at Leeds we could have had about 800 more as Plymouth did and I was wondering if it was the police getting involved

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Oh that's good

It's just at Leeds we could have had about 800 more as Plymouth did and I was wondering if it was the police getting involved
    Probably a number of internal reasons, I've seen Leeds fans complaining Sunderland only gave them 2000 but gave Bristol 3000.

Think the club also only takes what they think we'll sell and have to pay for them in bulk? I could be wrong here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Probably a number of internal reasons, I've seen Leeds fans complaining Sunderland only gave them 2000 but gave Bristol 3000.

Think the club also only takes what they think we'll sell and have to pay for them in bulk? I could be wrong here though.
    I think you are probably right

The lad that was supposed to get ours on Monday forgot, when he went down Tuesday they had sold our.

So we have 4 train tickets and 1 match ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    The lad that was supposed to get ours on Monday forgot, when he went down Tuesday they had sold our.

So we have 4 train tickets and 1 match ticket.
    Well he can pay for the unused train tickets then