+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Mouth Strikes Again

Big Mouth Strikes Again

I see piers morgan with his usual standard of chat tonight with Corbyn . never liked him as a so called tv pundit . Only come up on twitter but does anyone watch his show on a regular basis ?

Re: Big Mouth Strikes Again

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    I see piers morgan with his usual standard of chat tonight with Corbyn . never liked him as a so called tv pundit . Only come up on twitter but does anyone watch his show on a regular basis ?

That's great journalism isn't it? Morgan is acting up to his target audience whilst blowing smoke up his own arse.

Corbyn should have just said "Yes" just to shut him up and then said what he wanted to say which would have been more interesting?

That said, I never watch or listen to Morgan as he's a massive cuunt so I'm not exactly impartial here.

Be interested to see if Morgan gets an Israeli government official on and asks them about 'collective punishment' or killing civilians? Just for a bit of balance or has he done that already?

Oh come on Jordi. We all know what Morgan's interview technique is like and it's not to everyone style. We also know that there is a balanced and comprehensive answer to give, perhaps considering whether something worse would replace Hamas or whether the history of the area helps explain their support, or whether it matters if it's an army or a terrorist group doing the kidding etc. all valid points.

But he was asked a dozen times if he would call them a terror group and declined, with increasingly levels of awkwardness each time.

It's an appalling interview, Corbyn came off dreadfully and literally couldn't bring himself to label a group who last month murdered 1000+ people a terror group.

Awful. I can't believe you can watch that interview and come off thinking Morgan was the one to be criticised?

TalkTV is utter crap

If people are watching that because they want balanced views they need to be sectioned

All the presenters are idiots , especially PM and so are most of the guests

Corbyn needs to be put out in the fields for his remaining years , he's an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Oh come on Jordi. We all know what Morgan's interview technique is like and it's not to everyone style. We also know that there is a balanced and comprehensive answer to give, perhaps considering whether something worse would replace Hamas or whether the history of the area helps explain their support, or whether it matters if it's an army or a terrorist group doing the kidding etc. all valid points.

But he was asked a dozen times if he would call them a terror group and declined, with increasingly levels of awkwardness each time.

It's an appalling interview, Corbyn came off dreadfully and literally couldn't bring himself to label a group who last month murdered 1000+ people a terror group.

Awful. I can't believe you can watch that interview and come off thinking Morgan was the one to be criticised?
    Did you actually read my reply?

I think I suggested how Corbyn should have responded? Perhaps I didn't? I'd have been more interested in his thoughts rather than Morgan playing up to the crowd. A sensible discussion considering all points would have made a welcome change rather than a narcissistic knobhead teying to score cheap points that don't contribute or achieve anything positive.

You're commending Morgan on his journalism style?

This is what Corbyn said ...

“I’ve also invited friends from Hamas to come and speak as well…”

Hamas has it's Murderers, Terrorists etc. No doubt. But ask yourself a question, When a state has been put through repeated atrocities, land grabs, sanctions, no sanitation, no water, no electricity, no home to call your own, absolutely zero future, just misery, displacement and death on the Horizon, Then what do you think are the consequences to all of that, how desperate for revenge would you get when these things are happening on a daily basis to you, every single day of your life, and to your parents and your kids. What you going to do James? Add to that, hardly any international support and the super powers egging on Israel to cause even more destruction and death. What you going to do James?

When people are put through the worst kind of misery that is unimaginable for people like us, when all support is cut off, when there is no hope, then people become desperate, they do desperate things, because nobody is listening, in fact, most people are encouraging and allowing the misery to continue. So, what would you do? Hamas do have killers, murderers, rapists etc, but israel and the international community have enabled this situation by their actions. It's wrong and wicked, but like i said, keep squeezing people, put them in desperate situations, cut them off from the outside world and kill their children, bomb their hospitals, schools etc, take their homes and land. What you going to do?...

Sadly Corbyn has been caught out lying and proves he does love a Terrorist albeit Hamas or IRA .

"" Jeremy Corbyn has been lying to Times Radio and on Piers Morgan Uncensored about his infamous line calling Hamas “friends“. Attempting to rewrite history, he claimed on Times Radio last night that he only referenced Hamas as friends at the event 10 years ago as “they’d gone out of the room and I said in a collegiate way, where has our friend gone? That was all I said.” He again said the same on Piers Morgan Uncensored. Guido has the original video where he says

(“I’ve also invited friends from Hamas to come and speak as well…”)

More over at the same event he claimed specifically that the government labelling Hamas as terrorists was a big historical mistake. It turns out that it was Corbyn making the big historical mistake…

I loved the moment when Piers accused Len the gob of being JC,'s puppet master as Len was answering for Corbyn priceless media , pathetic pair of left wing loops .

Piers Uncensored is very entertaining and he really does get the big boy interviews .. so much better than politically correct BBC crap.

Say what you think It is avhealthy a democratic free speech platform ..

Morgan is no mug.

JC and Len sounded like they knew very little about the actual conflict , the history other than support anything besides Jewish folk or the USA.

As Piers sad you can't agree a solution with bad group whose only intention is to kill all Israelis and rid them of thier land .

Bill Clinton had a deal for them where they would have Gaza , West Bank , East Jerusalem , only to see Arafat walk way, if he'd agreed it there would be better fortune's for Palestinians by now .. and no Hamas ..

Israel should have never withdrawn from Gaza and hand it to the corruption of Hamas..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Hamas has it's Murderers, Terrorists etc. No doubt. But ask yourself a question, When a state has been put through repeated atrocities, land grabs, sanctions, no sanitation, no water, no electricity, no home to call your own, absolutely zero future, just misery, displacement and death on the Horizon, Then what do you think are the consequences to all of that, how desperate for revenge would you get when these things are happening on a daily basis to you, every single day of your life, and to your parents and your kids. What you going to do James? Add to that, hardly any international support and the super powers egging on Israel to cause even more destruction and death. What you going to do James?

When people are put through the worst kind of misery that is unimaginable for people like us, when all support is cut off, when there is no hope, then people become desperate, they do desperate things, because nobody is listening, in fact, most people are encouraging and allowing the misery to continue. So, what would you do? Hamas do have killers, murderers, rapists etc, but israel and the international community have enabled this situation by their actions. It's wrong and wicked, but like i said, keep squeezing people, put them in desperate situations, cut them off from the outside world and kill their children, bomb their hospitals, schools etc, take their homes and land. What you going to do?...
    Why build your HQ under a hospital or school , for me its disgusting , cowardly and Inmoral , proves they have no respect for people's lives, including innocent children , elderly, cancer patients.

Need to be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Bill Clinton had a deal for them where they would have Gaza , West Bank , East Jerusalem , only to see Arafat walk way, if he'd agreed it there would be better fortune's for Palestinians by now .. and no Hamas ..

Israel should have never withdrawn from Gaza and hand it to the corruption of Hamas..
    Well - that's history well and truly re-written again!

The 2000 Clinton (Camp David) proposal was not as you describe. It did not include all of the occupied West Bank. It entrenched the illegal settlements. It did not deal with Jerusalem. It did not give a right to return to Palestinian refugees. It did not give self-determination or sovereignty to the Palestinians. Both the Israelis and the Palestinians (through Arafat who was freelancing and hadn't involved the whole PLO) accepted the framework for a deal - but both with major reservations. They were eventually timed out by the 2001 Israeli elections - but before that the whole framework had been rejected by the UN General Assembly because it didn't comply with existing UN policy on Israel/Palestine.

Israel withdrew from Gaza (dismantled 5 illegal settlements) in 2005. Hamas didn't win the election in Gaza until 2007. If Israel 'handed it to anyone' it was the Palestinian Authority - which they then continued to undermine, which in part led to the victory of Hamas (which Israel - and especially Netanyahu - had promoted in its early years as a counter weight to the PLO as part of its divide and rule strategy).

Although you did get one thing right: 'Morgan is no mug'. He knows exactly what he is doing - the B Tec Paxman routine was designed for people like you LOM!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why build your HQ under a hospital or school , for me its disgusting , cowardly and Inmoral , proves they have no respect for people's lives, including innocent children , elderly, cancer patients.

Need to be eliminated.
    Are you saying people who have 'no respect for people's lives, including innocent children, the elderly and cancer patients' need to be eliminated?

Be careful - you have gone well off script there!

Quite a day for the Corbyn Brothers.

Piers now claims Oct 7th was a false flag operation etc etc.

I think it's important people like him are free to make such statements but Jesus.

Those two are starting to drift off the scale now.

Piers Morgan is a tosser and Corbyn unfortunately provides him with target practice

TalkTV is dreadful almost exclusively right wing tory nonsense

If people are watching that because it talks their language then they better broadcast in 1930s German

James Whale and his far right sidekick Ash are embarrassing

It's only when PM gets a big guest that they get more than a few thousand tuning in

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Piers Morgan is a tosser and Corbyn unfortunately provides him with target practice

TalkTV is dreadful almost exclusively right wing tory nonsense

If people are watching that because it talks their language then they better broadcast in 1930s German

James Whale and his far right sidekick Ash are embarrassing

It's only when PM gets a big guest that they get more than a few thousand tuning in
    Only ever watch the occasional You Tube clip of GB News and Talk TV, but it seems to me that Sunak’s Tories are not right wing enough for a lot of the contributors.

So in the space of a few posts, in a thread where the former leader of the opposition failed to call Hamas a terrorist group, we have basically concluded that the media was bad and we have Sludge and Bob moaning about right-wing things.

Not the person who can't even criticise Hamas (the ones who killed 1200 last month) when asked 15 times..but it's the media's fault for asking him.

Honestly, what a rabbit hole..

So in the space of a few posts, in a thread where the former leader of the opposition failed to call Hamas a terrorist group, we have basically concluded that the media was bad and we have Sludge and Bob moaning about right-wing things.

Not the person who can't even criticise Hamas (the ones who killed 1200 last month) when asked 15 times..but it's the media's fault for asking him.

I bet you sit in your y fronts watching talk tv and gb news

Its so far right I think you should go on as a guest

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I bet you sit in your y fronts watching talk tv and gb news

Its so far right I think you should go on as a guest
    I prefer to watch them naked actually. Y-fronts only get in the way.

I didn’t mention a thing about Hamas, just that there will be those contracted to GB News andTalk TV who do not think the current Government is right wing enough - if you didn’t know what my politics are, there’s nothing in that to indicate what I think about those two channels.

As for as Corbyn and Hamas is concerned, I’ve not seen the interview, but if he really is unprepared to callHamas terrorists, then I think that’s wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I didn’t mention a thing about Hamas, just that there will be those contracted to GB News andTalk TV who do not think the current Government is right wing enough - if you didn’t know what my politics are, there’s nothing in that to indicate what I think about those two channels.

As for as Corbyn and Hamas is concerned, I’ve not seen the interview, but if he really is unprepared to callHamas terrorists, then I think that’s wrong.
    Sunak 'right wing' ??
    For God's sake give me a government that would put a stop to this ..
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/247396...d%20a%20target.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

You should watch it. It's an entertaining few minutes if nothing else - link at the top of the thread.

It's an embarrassing watch. Most politicians would have come up with a string of weasel words to avoid answering the question directly but poor old Jeremy couldn't even do that.

Do would-be politicians have to pass an examination to get a "how not to answer a question whilst appearing to have answered it" qualification?

https://youtu.be/Uwlsd8RAoqI?si=CI7MgJvH7x60iF96

The prize must surely go to this tory worm from jackland

8 minutes of bullshit

You should watch it. It's an entertaining few minutes if nothing else - link at the top of the thread.
    Thou doth protest too much my lord

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Sunak 'right wing' ??
    For God's sake give me a government that would put a stop to this ..
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/247396...d%20a%20target.
    It distasteful but it’s law and however nefarious and distasteful it appears, this government has just spunked over Ł140 million on the failed appeal on their Rwanda bill.