+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 24 ticket portal

Euro 24 ticket portal

Bah I applied for seven matches at the next Euros and haven't got tickets for any

Disappointing

Re: Euro 24 ticket portal

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Bah I applied for seven matches at the next Euros and haven't got tickets for any

Disappointing
    Me neither. Also clicked the box to go up a ticket group in order to get something. However, I wasn't prepared to go above the two cheapest tiers.
    I'll go anyway, there's always loads of tickets available on the match days, people that got extras they can't get rid of. There's always some unattractive fixtures in the early stages where tickets are easy to get hold of

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    Me neither. Also clicked the box to go up a ticket group in order to get something. However, I wasn't prepared to go above the two cheapest tiers.
    I'll go anyway, there's always loads of tickets available on the match days, people that got extras they can't get rid of. There's always some unattractive fixtures in the early stages where tickets are easy to get hold of
    Last time I got six matches from ten applied though covid stopped me getting to any

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Last time I got six matches from ten applied though covid stopped me getting to any
    I applied for loads as did my son. Neither of us got a single one. Bit pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    I applied for loads as did my son. Neither of us got a single one. Bit pissed off
    I knew Germany would be very oversubscribed but hoped I'd get one