+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember The Poor Old Ex Soldier Beaten Up By Lefty Palestinians ?

Remember The Poor Old Ex Soldier Beaten Up By Lefty Palestinians ?

https://twitter.com/RaggedTP/status/1722538903310127533

Turns out he was a complete fake

If people shouting anti Semitic hate need locking up then surely this sort of behaviour, which creates community tension in equal measure needs a stretch behind bars ?

Absolute low life

Re: Remember The Poor Old Ex Soldier Beaten Up By Lefty Palestinians ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

If people shouting anti Semitic hate need locking up then surely this sort of behaviour, which creates community tension in equal measure needs a stretch behind bars ?

Absolute low life
    Police Scotland investigation dropped 8 days ago.

They interviewed key witnesses and reviewed all the station CCTV and found nothing. Nothing.

But it made the hostile headlines for a few days in the run up to the Palestine demonstration on 11 November, and Sunak's spokesperson was able to denounce it as 'a repulsive act'. So it served its purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Police Scotland investigation dropped 8 days ago.

They interviewed key witnesses and reviewed all the station CCTV and found nothing. Nothing.

But it made the hostile headlines for a few days in the run up to the Palestine demonstration on 11 November, and Sunak's spokesperson was able to denounce it as 'a repulsive act'. So it served its purpose.
    A few on social media get carried away

And a few on here !

The Daily Mail were all over it like a rash .....700 readers comments

Disgusting !
    Scum !
    Pray he is recovering !

Oh he's fine , fit as a fiddle , almost as if he made it up 😂

A few on social media get carried away

And a few on here !

The Daily Mail were all over it like a rash .....700 readers comments

Disgusting !
    Scum !
    Pray he is recovering !

Oh he's fine , fit as a fiddle , almost as if he made it up ��
    What does the article mean about him "sleeping with one.." ? If he's gay, what's that got to do with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    What does the article mean about him "sleeping with one.." ? If he's gay, what's that got to do with it ?
    I have no idea

I think it's an attempt to be funny and suggest that the closest this liar has got to being a para is sleeping with one

Absolute low life
    Come on now JamesWales

You were quoting this disgraceful incident a short while ago

Hey James

You absolute dummy

I mentioned it in passing as one amongst a great number of incidents designed to illustrate the unsavoury minority associated with the marches. Do you dispute that?

By the way, the police dropped it for a lack of evidence. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I mentioned it in passing as one amongst a great number of incidents designed to illustrate the unsavoury minority associated with the marches. Do you dispute that?

By the way, the police dropped it for a lack of evidence. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Yes that means it didn't happen

I suppose that's you admitting you arse is on fire

You plum

Yes that means it didn't happen

I suppose that's you admitting you arse is on fire

You plum
    Yeah, like I said, I don't think this is the killer argument you think it is Sludge, but there you go.

Yeah, like I said, I don't think this is the killer argument you think it is Sludge, but there you go.
    You carry on your arse is absolutely walloped

You used this story to fan the flames of society out of control and over run with horrid lefties ....look at me , listen to me , look at what they are doing now !

Then it ends up bollocks and lies

You accepting that and holding your hands up would be decent of you

But that's not the person you are , you are full of it

So take it up the arris sonny

You carry on your arse is absolutely walloped

You used this story to fan the flames of society out of control and over run with horrid lefties ....look at me , listen to me , look at what they are doing now !

Then it ends up bollocks and lies

You accepting that and holding your hands up would be decent of you

But that's not the person you are , you are full of it

So take it up the arris sonny
    Christ you get madder by the day!

Christ you get madder by the day!
    You can't have it both ways sunshine

You play the moral card with regard to your opinion that people shouldn't be nasty to tory mps bless em

But you use the example of a now proven liar to back up your desecration of those with Palestinian sympathies , getting out your pitchfork and joining the right wing mob to say how ghastly these people were to attack an ex soldier selling poppies

You got lots of mileage out of this now non event to further your ridiculous pro right wing views and you failed to hold your hand up when given the opportunity hoping you wouldn't get noticed

Well I am afraid it doesn't work like that . The bloke who said he was assaulted was a liar and you are also a fake for failing to withdraw your use of the lies 🤥

You are not as superior as you think you are sonny

You can't have it both ways sunshine

You play the moral card with regard to your opinion that people shouldn't be nasty to tory mps bless em

But you use the example of a now proven liar to back up your desecration of those with Palestinian sympathies , getting out your pitchfork and joining the right wing mob to say how ghastly these people were to attack an ex soldier selling poppies

You got lots of mileage out of this now non event to further your ridiculous pro right wing views and you failed to hold your hand up when given the opportunity hoping you wouldn't get noticed

Well I am afraid it doesn't work like that . The bloke who said he was assaulted was a liar and you are also a fake for failing to withdraw your use of the lies 🤥

You are not as superior as you think you are sonny
    Listen drippy, I made the point that a great great many have made about the general incidents of antisemitism and low level disorder at these marches that are making many uncomfortable. You clearly don't care about it and that's fine.

But finding one example that the police didn't take forward due to a lack of evidence doesn't change the bigger picture. How many of the far-right lot have been charged? Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Get real, you are being utterly ridiculous and it's not an issue I mentioned much at all, let along getting "great mileage from it"(so you are lying on that, something you do a lot tbh). My biggest issue has been the chants which make many people fearful.

God knows who you think you are? Fresh from other threads where you are claiming conservatives cannot be Christians, you are now claiming events didn't happen cos police didn't press charges, and rewriting things to try and undermine my point just because you are an apologist for events that many people consider antisemitic.

Stop totally misrepresenting what I said please.

Listen drippy, I made the point that a great great many have made about the general incidents of antisemitism and low level disorder at these marches that are making many uncomfortable. You clearly don't care about it and that's fine.

But finding one example that the police didn't take forward due to a lack of evidence doesn't change the bigger picture. How many of the far-right lot have been charged? Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Get real, you are being utterly ridiculous and it's not an issue I mentioned much at all, let along getting "great mileage from it"(so you are lying on that, something you do a lot tbh). My biggest issue has been the chants which make many people fearful.

God knows who you think you are? Fresh from other threads where you are claiming conservatives cannot be Christians, you are now claiming events didn't happen cos police didn't press charges, and rewriting things to try and undermine my point just because you are an apologist for events that many people consider antisemitic.

Stop totally misrepresenting what I said please.
    You are a con artist

And a liar and a fake

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-poppy-sellers

Quicksand and you

Fake news for the right wing clowns

Which of course is you

Fibber

You are a con artist

And a liar and a fake
    Like I said, stop totally misrepresenting what I said. You absolutely know you are doing it and stop it.

I never made a strong point on that case at all, and the fact the police haven't charged anyone doesn't mean it didn't happen anyway. They didn't charge the people in the cars shouting about killing people either.

The wider point stands and a great many have made it. If you don't care at all that's up to you, but don't misrepresent me. Go troll elsewhere.

Like I said, stop totally misrepresenting what I said. You absolutely know you are doing it and stop it.

I never made a strong point on that case at all, and the fact the police haven't charged anyone doesn't mean it didn't happen anyway. They didn't charge the people in the cars shouting about killing people either.

The wider point stands and a great many have made it. If you don't care at all that's up to you, but don't misrepresent me. Go troll elsewhere.
    Oh the I must be anti Semitic card again if we don't agree with you

You are rumbled

You are such a prat , the police have put the hammer on the fake soldier story that you were using to big yourself up but no , you know best , something must have happened !

Absolute legend in your own mind

Stop it , Stop it !

Oh the I must be anti Semitic card again if we don't agree with you

You are rumbled

You are such a prat , the police have put the hammer on the fake soldier story that you were using to big yourself up but no , you know best , something must have happened !

Absolute legend in your own mind

Stop it , Stop it !
    You are an obnoxious troll completely misrepresenting things. Yesterday on another thread you thought you had the right to determine whether someone was a good Christian or not based on how much they aligned with your politics.

As I've said multiple times, I barely referenced that story, I certainly didn't use it to 'big myself up' (wtf?!) and if the police don't charge someone it doesn't mean it was a lie that definitely didn't happen. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

You are full of hatred. Your efforts here - completely untrue - demonstrate how little time I have for you. Go away.

You are an obnoxious troll completely misrepresenting things. Yesterday on another thread you thought you had the right to determine whether someone was a good Christian or not based on how much they aligned with your politics.

As I've said multiple times, I barely referenced that story, I certainly didn't use it to 'big myself up' (wtf?!) and if the police don't charge someone it doesn't mean it was a lie that definitely didn't happen. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

You are full of hatred. Your efforts here - completely untrue - demonstrate how little time I have for you. Go away.
    🤡

It didn't happen you chump

All noted

In Dublin yesterday rumours spread , over the internet , of a foreign person stabbing 5 locals

Like the lying old paratrooper who wasn't assaulted selling poppies it was nonsense

It led to serious rioting by right wing sympathisers in Dublin City centre , fuelled by racism

The police have said the person involved was an Irish national

So when people jump the gun and stories spread that are not true then this sort of thing happens

In Dublin yesterday rumours spread , over the internet , of a foreign person stabbing 5 locals

Like the lying old paratrooper who wasn't assaulted selling poppies it was nonsense

It led to serious rioting by right wing sympathisers in Dublin City centre , fuelled by racism

The police have said the person involved was an Irish national

So when people jump the gun and stories spread that are not true then this sort of thing happens
    Ignorance has a lot to answer for.

I remember years ago after the murder of Sarah Payne there was a sudden uprising against suspected paedophiles in some neighbourhoods; mainly council estates. Some people were targeted for abuse and violence often just on hearsay.

In Duffryn in Newport word got around that there was a French paedophile living on the estate. It was a woman, she was found and beaten up badly by an angry mob.

It turned out she wasn't a paedophile but a paediatrician.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

I remember years ago after the murder of Sarah Payne there was a sudden uprising against suspected paedophiles in some neighbourhoods; mainly council estates. Some people were targeted for abuse and violence often just on hearsay.

In Duffryn in Newport word got around that there was a French paedophile living on the estate. It was a woman, she was found and beaten up badly by an angry mob.

Its no good joining the army of the outraged if the rumours turn out to be nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

She wasn't beaten up she had abusive graffitti sprayed on her surgery door.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    She wasn't beaten up she had abusive graffitti sprayed on her surgery door.
    Similar thing happened in Portsmouth.

Again no personal attack (although a torches and pitchforks near riot by locals) but a paediatrician had 'paedo' graffiti sprayed on his house.