+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those Asking For Keiffer Moore

Those Asking For Keiffer Moore

Not singling him out today as the whole team were like a poor pub team against a good pub team. But Moore's first touch was dreadful, as was his ability to hold the ball up, and he continually lost possession.

If we are to sign such a player, who would be on a high wage there must be a better option ? Admittedly I've not seen a great deal of him and this may have been a one off ?

Re: Those Asking For Keiffer Moore

As you say the team in it's entirety was woeful, I suspect we've just seen what happens when a player gets no time at club level and is thrust into a starting position. He looked extremely rusty, and dare I say it a little bit off the pace, Moore would've got past that centre back towards the end not 6 months ago.

When he's playing regular football the ball sticks much much better than what he showed today

He’s not playing regularly (at all?), he was getting plenty of praise after the Croatia game. I would be more than happy to have him here until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    He’s not playing regularly (at all?), he was getting plenty of praise after the Croatia game. I would be more than happy to have him here until the end of the season.
    If he’s coming he’s coming for 3 years IMO and on good money

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    If he’s coming he’s coming for 3 years IMO and on good money
    I don’t see why, he was available for loan in the summer.

Sorry...but not an option in my humble opinion.

I have a 400" UHD tele and i barely saw Moore and a teammate in the same frame Page had him so isolated.

If he does arrive early Jan I am 100% confident our proper manager will work out how to maximise what he is good at.

He was rusty, but when was the last time he played 75mins?

Bad game tonight but he often seemed isolated. He always looks knackered to me, poor stamina maybe.
    Moore is an improvement on what we have but i wouldn't spend silly money to land him. If he doesn't adjust to our budget we should look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I have a 400" UHD tele and i barely saw Moore and a teammate in the same frame Page had him so isolated.

If he does arrive early Jan I am 100% confident our proper manager will work out how to maximise what he is good at.

That’s a massive tv you’ve got there! Where did you get it?

Mr Covid appears to have lost so much form and fitness since leaving the City. Unless he is available at a reasonable salary, I’m not sure that we should take him back (assuming he would return to us in the first place).

He was crap but the balls were constantly in the channels

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I don’t see why, he was available for loan in the summer.
    Was he? Why didn’t we loan him then?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Was he? Why didn’t we loan him then?
    Bournemouths tried to sign a striker and it failed. Not sure if he was coming to us but it was well publicised he was going to stoke on loan.

I don’t know what is expected from a guy who never plays. Of course he’s unfit.

I thought that he looked really isolated as well. The starting front three were miles away from each other.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Bulut has his own ideas and won’t be moved by the opinions of pundits, sports reporters or message boards.

IMHO Bulut knows exactly what he wants and who will deliver his vision.

If its Moore then so be it but I rather think he’s aiming higher

Moore was a very effective striker for us and would be a considerable upgrade on Meite, Ugbo and Etete. He’s not match fit because he’s not playing regularly

Ran his socks off and left completely isolated by the midfield, his lack of playing time won't have helped his fitness or his touch

He's also a far better player than any of Ugbo, Meite & Etete

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Ran his socks off and left completely isolated by the midfield, his lack of playing time won't have helped his fitness or his touch

He's also a far better player than any of Ugbo, Meite & Etete
    Even a match rusty KM is on a different level probably 2 than the above 3. If Erol has a better prospect lined up, all the better, but i think it will be Moore.

I still have no idea what we were trying to do. KM runs the channels, Brookes or Wilson supported but neither midfielder made runs.

We basically played 5 defenders, 2 sitters, 2 "10's" and a "9". We were playing a minor country not Germany

christ 400 inch TV that must cost an arm and a hedge

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    christ 400 inch TV that must cost an arm and a hedge
    It's 58" just exaggerating, its not even UHD either....

Moore is more than capable of scoring goals and causing bother in the top ten of the championship

It's clear that what we have at the moment is OK but not really firing enough killer shots

Etete is never going to do the business

If they had rinsed him down with a gallon of WD40 he would still be rusty.... they were all dire.

Good championship player and I for one shall carry on asking