+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why is it with the Tories we have

Re: Why is it with the Tories we have

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    In respect of your last paragraph,I take it you also despise Labour ,particularly with the role it played in the conflict in Iraq?

Also Starmer doesn’t appear keen on a ceasefire in Gaza.
    Exactly , FALSE CRAP , the party lABOUR HATES is the party they will vote for, just a change of rosette , Jon's NEW found love in , with the centralist left dross is stunning Sludge just say I agree Jon as TOBW ,FFS wheres the revolution?

Old Labour hacks now pushed out by Blair Starmer left of centre veering towards a lite blue .. lets hope all these big Tory haters dont vote for lite Tory in the next election as it would be deemed as totally hypocrisy . I d suggest to real Labour voters vote for the Communist party this time around , they didn't stand last time around as Marxist Jezzer rants appealed to them ,

The far left are the Tories gift that keeps giving ,the Lite Left Tory Labour realised that very quickly as handing Boris a 80 seat majority whcih spoke volumes about the off putting of fatre left freak jobs , they want certrailst and they will get that in the next parliament ..

Starmer is singing from the Tory hymn book , trying desperately to tempt back white van man , what difference will he offer to the current lot, nothing , you see the same opposition bench tapping each other on the back ,or they sussing out where best to thrust their blade , i love the picture of Stamerm , Cooper , Reeves striding purposely to meetings ,so bloody false and staged ,where is the rest of the crew or is just them three ?

Hypocrisy is oozing out of Labour voters, well said Jon , woof ,woof , bah , bah

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I always sense a feeling of doom when I see/hear the word 'progressive'. A bit of a cloaking device to hide a host of different ideas..
    Progressive ones?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Exactly , FALSE CRAP , the party lABOUR HATES is the party they will vote for, just a change of rosette , Jon's NEW found love in , with the centralist left dross is stunning Sludge just say I agree Jon as TOBW ,FFS wheres the revolution?

Old Labour hacks now pushed out by Blair Starmer left of centre veering towards a lite blue .. lets hope all these big Tory haters dont vote for lite Tory in the next election as it would be deemed as totally hypocrisy . I d suggest to real Labour voters vote for the Communist party this time around , they didn't stand last time around as Marxist Jezzer rants appealed to them ,

The far left are the Tories gift that keeps giving ,the Lite Left Tory Labour realised that very quickly as handing Boris a 80 seat majority whcih spoke volumes about the off putting of fatre left freak jobs , they want certrailst and they will get that in the next parliament ..

Starmer is singing from the Tory hymn book , trying desperately to tempt back white van man , what difference will he offer to the current lot, nothing , you see the same opposition bench tapping each other on the back ,or they sussing out where best to thrust their blade , i love the picture of Stamerm , Cooper , Reeves striding purposely to meetings ,so bloody false and staged ,where is the rest of the crew or is just them three ?

Hypocrisy is oozing out of Labour voters, well said Jon , woof ,woof , bah , bah
    I think a lie down in a darkened room is called for.

Wibble.jpg

You are completely off your cake sonny