+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Highly dubious penalty decisions count for nothing as Wales have to settle for the Play Offs.

Highly dubious penalty decisions count for nothing as Wales have to settle for the Play Offs.

Croatia win gives them second place.

https://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Re: Highly dubious penalty decisions count for nothing as Wales have to settle for the Play Offs.

I said to the Mrs at halftime, “The first time a Turkish player goes down in our box, the ref will give a penalty”

Really poor officials all round !

Dan James for Wilson, added nothing !

Re: Highly dubious penalty decisions count for nothing as Wales have to settle for the Play Offs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I said to the Mrs at halftime, “The first time a Turkish player goes down in our box, the ref will give a penalty”

Really poor officials all round !

Dan James for Wilson, added nothing !
    A complete waste of a substitution unless Wilson was injured of course (it didn’t look like it though)

International

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    A complete waste of a substitution unless Wilson was injured of course (it didn’t look like it though)
    Wilson was pretty good, Dan James has gone right downhill, without his speed he is nothing.

Wales are a few players short and need a concerted effort to find English Premier League players with a Welsh Granny or any connection accepted, there must be hundreds of players that would do a better job, but never get near the English squad.

They should be speaking to Steve Cooper and try and get him involved in some way.

I'd say a draw was a fair result in the sense that we bossed the first half and they were the better side in the second. It was completely unfair though in terms of the officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I'd say a draw was a fair result in the sense that we bossed the first half and they were the better side in the second. It was completely unfair though in terms of the officiating.
    True, but……how many shots did they have on target aside from the highly dubious penalty? I can remember Ward making one point blank save and that is it. All game.