+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welsh fans visit Mount Ararat (Armenia) but many still deny the account of Noah?

Re: Welsh fans visit Mount Ararat (Armenia) but many still deny the account of Noah?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    God will grant everyone sufficient opportunity, don't miss yours because you are wondering how someone in NZ or Africa will get their own! Would you hesitate to grab a ticket for City in the Cup final before you checked if a fan now living in Canada had the ability to obtain a ticket too?
    Like I've told you before, thousands of Muslims in Africa find Christ Jesus every single day, so leave God to sort out the logistics. He isn't without the means and opportunity to reach everyone.

1. I'm not a Christian because one of my parents was one when I was born, in fact I know many Christian parents who have children who have made the choice to reject Christ and take their chances.
    2. God DOES love us all, but He isn't going to hold you upside down from the top of Brunel House before you accept Him, you need to personally appreciate how much you need Him and make that decision yourself.
    TP - I have sent you a PM.

Re: Welsh fans visit Mount Ararat (Armenia) but many still deny the account of Noah?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Is it asking who his dealer is? Bloke’s on some good stuff by the sounds of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    My apologies for the delay, I've been ill for the last week, will check that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Is it asking who his dealer is? Bloke’s on some good stuff by the sounds of it.
    Good YES.
    Stuff NO.

God is Good.
    I have never been the same since I accepted Christ as my Lord and Saviour. That was 1968.
    I have my ups and downs, but I have a joy that doesn't depend on life's changing circumstances, including losing family, jobs and all those relegations for City from the 60's to the late 10's.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The reality of the risen christ ?
    It simply means that we are dealing with a God who is alive, sentient and able to communicate with us, died for us on a cross, rose again and someone who can be involved in our lives if we repent; not a dead statue, object, moon, sun, or a god/ godess who's body once was alive but is now lying rotting in a grave.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    And if we don’t?
    You will have an eternity of regret.

I assume you’ve seen the interview with Stephen Fry who says he would only want to enter God’s kingdom on his own terms? You can count me in that way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I assume you’ve seen the interview with Stephen Fry who says he would only want to enter God’s kingdom on his own terms? You can count me in that way of thinking.
    Man has been making a god in their own image since the dawn of time, Stephen Fry is no different.
    Don't forget the danger of mocking God and telling him how things are going to go when you get to meet him.
    Mike Dickin tried that game on TalkSport/ TalkRadio late one Saturday night, I was listening to the whole *show as he invited Dawkins into his studio so they could both mock God and anyone who dared to phone in to explain why they trusted in Almighty God.

Less than 36 hours later, Alan Brazil was reading out tributes to Mike Dickin on his Monday morning breakfast show.

God is not mocked.

* The show is available (audio) online if you doubt anything I said above.

Coincidences happen. Why isn’t Stephen Fry dead?

Man has been making a god in their own image since the dawn of time, Stephen Fry is no different.
    Don't forget the danger of mocking God and telling him how things are going to go when you get to meet him.
    Mike Dickin tried that game on TalkSport/ TalkRadio late one Saturday night, I was listening to the whole *show as he invited Dawkins into his studio so they could both mock God and anyone who dared to phone in to explain why they trusted in Almighty God.

Less than 36 hours later, Alan Brazil was reading out tributes to Mike Dickin on his Monday morning breakfast show.

God is not mocked.

* The show is available (audio) online if you doubt anything I said above.
    Richard Dawkins is still alive.

God doesn't mind a bit of mocking.

God listens to Talk Radio and kills off a presenter of some description but left Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot to murder people in their millions. This is unbelievably amusing tosh.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Richard Dawkins is still alive.

God doesn't mind a bit of mocking.
    As are you and millions of other scoffers, currently.

However Dawkins didn't choreograph the event, Dickin did.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    God listens to Talk Radio and kills off a presenter of some description but left Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot to murder people in their millions. This is unbelievably amusing tosh.
    I know they are two 'm' words, but strangely they don't have the same meaning!
    Try again.

As are you and millions of other scoffers, currently.

However Dawkins didn't choreograph the event, Dickin did.
    So it's ok to publish millions of books saying God doesn't exist and take part in a radio debate, but you're only in trouble if you are the host.

I think I and millions of others will be alright then. I don't really have a late night phone in. Oddly specific that God won't be mocked in just that way and lets all the other bits slide, but I'm sure you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So it's ok to publish millions of books saying God doesn't exist and take part in a radio debate, but you're only in trouble if you are the host.

I think I and millions of others will be alright then. I don't really have a late night phone in. Oddly specific that God won't be mocked in just that way and lets all the other bits slide, but I'm sure you're right.
    I'm sure God will benefit from your wisdom on all these and other matters He's been attending to thousands of years before we all arrived here. I'm really sorry that He hasn't copied you in all all the memos relating to His ongoing strategy.

The bits we can relate to are all in a book He compiled, the one we mentioned earlier that remains the No.1 best seller.

As for Dickin, he'd spend most of his career snearing and belittling the children of God; this show was going to be one of his best moments, inviting the 'high priest' of agnostics to join him in his bespoke amphitheatre, where they would chuckle for a couple of hours while they 'tore the flesh' from anyone who would dare to stand up for God.