+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Euro 2024 Play Off Draw. Live from 11

Re: Euro 2024 Play Off Draw. Live from 11

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Doesn't leave a lot of time to organise Germany! Think I'll start now
    After being unsuccessful in the Euro ticket draw, I have just been offered the two batches of tickets I applied for. What a pity that my plans have changed and that I am heading over there a week later....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    After being unsuccessful in the Euro ticket draw, I have just been offered the two batches of tickets I applied for. What a pity that my plans have changed and that I am heading over there a week later....
    I'll ave 'em

Doesn't leave a lot of time to organise Germany! Think I'll start now
    Group stage draw is next month so we'd know where we would play at that point

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Group stage draw is next month so we'd know where we would play at that point
    Yes, good point. Get some free cancellation accom bookings in after that.

I'll ave 'em
    Just checked the website and it's only the £150 to £200 tickets they are offering me though.

On a more serious point TBG, how did that work?. You applied, were rejected, but they have now come back and offered some up after all? I applied for a load as did my son and we got nothing.

On a more serious point TBG, how did that work?. You applied, were rejected, but they have now come back and offered some up after all? I applied for a load as did my son and we got nothing.
    I applied for two of the cheaper tickets for each matches. They were obviously oversubscribed for that price category and sent me the unsuccessful missive accordingly. However, they have tickets at a higher price and I can seemingly purchase up to 4 for each game for 200 Euros and 150 each respectively. It's first come, first served.

I applied for two of the cheaper tickets for each matches. They were obviously oversubscribed for that price category and sent me the unsuccessful missive accordingly. However, they have tickets at a higher price and I can seemingly purchase up to 4 for each game for 200 Euros and 150 each respectively. It's first come, first served.
    Really odd as I actually applied for tickets for the first week in those higher price categories, and my son went for the cheaper categories. Mine were in Berlin, Hamburg and Leipzig. Maybe yours were in other parts?

Really odd as I actually applied for tickets for the first week in those higher price categories, and my son went for the cheaper categories. Mine were in Berlin, Hamburg and Leipzig. Maybe yours were in other parts?
    Indeed. Gelsenkirchen and Düsseldorf, in and near the Ruhrpott respectively. You would have thought there was more deman there than in Leipzig.

Indeed. Gelsenkirchen and Düsseldorf, in and near the Ruhrpott respectively. You would have thought there was more deman there than in Leipzig.
    I also got the offer of the two expensive ticket brackets earlier, after initially being unsuccessful for the two cheaper brackets, in Dusseldorf & Cologne. I'm not willing to pay those prices though.
    We'll be heading over without tickets and just hope to pick some up in the days before the games. Great if we do get some, but no biggie if we don't as it will still be a blast.
    There were lots of tickets going around in France in 2016, at face value or thereabouts. And in 2012 in Austria.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    I also got the offer of the two expensive ticket brackets earlier, after initially being unsuccessful for the two cheaper brackets, in Dusseldorf & Cologne. I'm not willing to pay those prices though.
    We'll be heading over without tickets and just hope to pick some up in the days before the games. Great if we do get some, but no biggie if we don't as it will still be a blast.
    There were lots of tickets going around in France in 2016, at face value or thereabouts. And in 2012 in Austria.
    Indeed. I forked out in advance for a ticket for Austria v Hungary between the two Wales games in SW France and wish I hadn't. They were available for 10 Euros on the street. However, I would imagine that there would be more demand in the conurbations of Germany than in that part of France.

Indeed. I forked out in advance for a ticket for Austria v Hungary between the two Wales games in SW France and wish I hadn't. They were available for 10 Euros on the street. However, I would imagine that there would be more demand in the conurbations of Germany than in that part of France.
    Yep. it's a strange one. Like Copenhagen above, I'll probably just go and take my chances. I'm sure there will be plenty floating about in the pubs

International

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I agree we performed well away with a scratch team. At home we did not look like winning against a side with 6 of their starters in their last competitive match. I accept that we were by no means at full strength and that Poland seem to have gone down hill since. Hopefully Lewandowski will have another four months of age in his legs because he was the difference last time.
    Is there any way he could not have?
    If there is I want some of it for my whole body!!