+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erol wants Moore even more than before.

International

Erol wants Moore even more than before.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...moore-28161011

Erol Bulut makes Kieffer Moore Cardiff City's top January transfer target as he admits 'I want him'

The Bournemouth striker is not getting enough game time on the south coast and could be looking for a way out.

Kieffer Moore is near the top of Erol Bulut's January transfer wish list, with the Cardiff City boss admitting he wants to sign the Bournemouth striker in January.

The Wales forward was a target for the Bluebirds in the summer, but Bulut admitted a deal could not get over the line due to the Cherries wanting to sell him. With Cardiff then under an EFL embargo prohibiting them from paying fees for players, a deal could not be struck.

However, that embargo has cleared now and Bulut has made no secret of his desire to bring the former Bluebird, 31, back to the Welsh capital in the new year.

"We tried at the start of the season to get him in," Bulut said when asked of Moore. "We couldn’t fix it. Not only depending on us, he is a player of Bournemouth. We have to have discussions with them. I was expecting him to start (for Wales) against Turkey, but that was the decision of the national team coach.

"What will happen in January, we are working hard on it. Our chairman and Ken Choo. We have some players in our target. I hope we can finalise those three or four transfers."

Moore has barely played for Bournemouth this season, likely much to his frustration. He has played just five Premier League games, coming off the bench on every occasion, but that would not be the case if he sealed a move back to Cardiff.

"If we can get Kieffer, we would not leave him on the bench. We would use him. That’s why I want him!" Bulut laughed.

Omaze
    Win a London Townhouse & Support NHS Charities [Closes This Sun]
    reassured.co.uk
    People Born 1938-1973 With No Life Insurance Could Be Eligible For This
    by TaboolaSponsored Links
    Moore scored 20 league goals in his last full season with Cardiff and, if he was to return, Bulut would love to see a similar goals-to-game ratio in the final throes of the season. "If he can make 12 for us in the second half that would be good!" the Bluebirds boss added.

Bulut is clearly trying to get his ducks in a row. January is a long month and he wants players in early, if he can help it, to give them the most number of games possible to make an impression and, hopefully, push them up towards the play-offs.

Bulut said: "It's important, the physical aspect of where they are. Some of them are not playing, like Kieffer Moore, if it is possible to get him, he is not playing in his team, but in the national team he played well, like against Croatia, if this is possible we will have a quality, very good player up front.

"Also, around him, we will also try to do something and if we can finalise this I think we can keep our level high to be around (the play-offs)."

When asked if Cardiff would look to loan or sign Moore permanently in the new year, Bulut added: "I don't know if we can pay or not. So this is for the board. I think in January it will be easier because the penalty, we don't have it any more like at the start of the season."

Seems a bit bold, will we now have to pay more?

Re: Erol wants Moore even more than before.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...moore-28161011

Erol Bulut makes Kieffer Moore Cardiff City's top January transfer target as he admits 'I want him'

The Bournemouth striker is not getting enough game time on the south coast and could be looking for a way out.

Kieffer Moore is near the top of Erol Bulut's January transfer wish list, with the Cardiff City boss admitting he wants to sign the Bournemouth striker in January.

The Wales forward was a target for the Bluebirds in the summer, but Bulut admitted a deal could not get over the line due to the Cherries wanting to sell him. With Cardiff then under an EFL embargo prohibiting them from paying fees for players, a deal could not be struck.

However, that embargo has cleared now and Bulut has made no secret of his desire to bring the former Bluebird, 31, back to the Welsh capital in the new year.

"We tried at the start of the season to get him in," Bulut said when asked of Moore. "We couldn’t fix it. Not only depending on us, he is a player of Bournemouth. We have to have discussions with them. I was expecting him to start (for Wales) against Turkey, but that was the decision of the national team coach.

"What will happen in January, we are working hard on it. Our chairman and Ken Choo. We have some players in our target. I hope we can finalise those three or four transfers."

Moore has barely played for Bournemouth this season, likely much to his frustration. He has played just five Premier League games, coming off the bench on every occasion, but that would not be the case if he sealed a move back to Cardiff.

"If we can get Kieffer, we would not leave him on the bench. We would use him. That’s why I want him!" Bulut laughed.

Omaze
    Win a London Townhouse & Support NHS Charities [Closes This Sun]
    reassured.co.uk
    People Born 1938-1973 With No Life Insurance Could Be Eligible For This
    by TaboolaSponsored Links
    Moore scored 20 league goals in his last full season with Cardiff and, if he was to return, Bulut would love to see a similar goals-to-game ratio in the final throes of the season. "If he can make 12 for us in the second half that would be good!" the Bluebirds boss added.

Bulut is clearly trying to get his ducks in a row. January is a long month and he wants players in early, if he can help it, to give them the most number of games possible to make an impression and, hopefully, push them up towards the play-offs.

Bulut said: "It's important, the physical aspect of where they are. Some of them are not playing, like Kieffer Moore, if it is possible to get him, he is not playing in his team, but in the national team he played well, like against Croatia, if this is possible we will have a quality, very good player up front.

"Also, around him, we will also try to do something and if we can finalise this I think we can keep our level high to be around (the play-offs)."

When asked if Cardiff would look to loan or sign Moore permanently in the new year, Bulut added: "I don't know if we can pay or not. So this is for the board. I think in January it will be easier because the penalty, we don't have it any more like at the start of the season."

Seems a bit bold, will we now have to pay more?
    Your typeface, you mean?

International

Re: Erol wants Moore even more than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Your typeface, you mean?
    Ha yes and that