+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erols Preser

International

Erols Preser

Every word from Erol Bulut

Erol Bulut issued a positive update on Cardiff City's injured stars ahead of their visit to Preston North End this weekend.

There had been concern midweek around midfield star Manolis Siopis after he was omitted from the squad from both of Greece's games during the international break with a reported knee issue, while Aaron Ramsey and Callum O'Dowda have been out for some time.

But as his side prepare for their trip to Deepdale, where they will hope to bounce back from a disappointing last result against Norwich, Bulut was optimistic about the injured trio, with Siopis even in line to feature against the Lilywhites on Saturday.

"With his international team, [Siopis] had a small problem," said Bulut. But today he trained and he didn’t show any problems and he trained. It looks like he will be with us in the game.

"Ramsey was running today with O’Dowda, around the field, it was looking good. So I hope as soon as possible. I didn’t talk with the medical department about when they will be available. But they were running today with good speed.

If you rush them back, it can happen that he will have to get a surgery," he added. "This is something none of us want. We have to be careful and take them back fit. If we take them too early it will be their season finished, maybe, I don’t want to risk this. "

The Bluebirds boss also spoke of the importance of investing in the upcoming January transfer and addressed the comments he made about Kieffer Moore in midweek.

and all the rest ................... https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-28157788

Re: Erols Preser

Didn’t get the title of this thread at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Didn’t get the title of this thread at first glance.
    I thought it was a new player

Stupid thread name...and am sure most souls can read in Wales OnLine....

I'd rather claw my eyes out than "read" WoL with the never ending intrusive adverts, scripts and tricks to try to get you to give them a few pennies on click throughs, so I personally appreciate it being cross posted in plain english.

It's on the club website to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    I'd rather claw my eyes out than "read" WoL with the never ending intrusive adverts, scripts and tricks to try to get you to give them a few pennies on click throughs, so I personally appreciate it being cross posted in plain english.
    The title sort of contradicts the plain English view

Ah I get it now. I only opened the thread as I was curious as to what the title meant.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Stupid thread name...and am sure most souls can read in Wales OnLine....
    Some don't look at wales online, and find it here, the same with team news etc, I was being helpful to those people, what a stupid statement

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Some don't look at wales online, and find it here, the same with team news etc, I was being helpful to those people, what a stupid statement
    Pound to a pinch of shit, as inept as they are, Erols Preser was not on Wales Online

International

Pound to a pinch of shit, as inept as they are, Erols Preser was not on Wales Online
    The article was

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    The article was
    And it was headed ‘Erols Preser’? You’ve confused a few on here intrigued to know what it meant, one didn’t get the title, another thought it was a new player, one curious as to what the title meant

I'm All Shook Up

International

And it was headed ‘Erols Preser’? You’ve confused a few on here intrigued to know what it meant, one didn’t get the title, another thought it was a new player, one curious as to what the title meant
    And one thinks it's about Elvis

They'll know for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    I use an adblocker and the last time I read a WoL article, it told me it was blocking 95 (thats right, 95) ads on the page.

Most web pages have between 5 and 10 ads.

Never cease to be amazed at people complaining about adverts on websites (WOL...this messageboard...) when there are many free adblockers whihc they have been advised on many times. I use UBlock Origin and I get zero adverts.