+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not sure why you feel the need to copy and paste the article, I have read it , mind you I’ve told you before stick to the BBC or you may start melting.

Have you seen that you tube video posted by Wales Bales , reminds me of you -
    Because the article is claiming the study shows something, but the study clearly says the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    It's irresponsible and unsustainable. Bad for the environment. Not to mention the sewage
    Why was it bad for the sewage?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Because the article is claiming the study shows something, but the study clearly says the opposite.
    I think it gives a balanced picture

Drip, Drip, Drip

Years ago Dr. Vernon Coleman was the 1st with this, he was cancelled from every platform and his wiki trashed calling him a conspiracy theorist. This Kunt needs to hang.

Looks like the green brigade are going to destroy the work force at the steelworks in Port Talbot

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...rkers-28467371

F*ck me. This is a rabbit hole I've fallen into.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You've been away awhile, old fruit. The handful of conspiracy theorists on here go largely unchallenged these days (and recycle the same topics on here as a certain Organ Morgan used to raise repeatedly).
    You've missed nothing apart from the lack of engagement between the bunkers.

P.S. Conspiracies do exist but the belief in every conspiracy that comes along devalues the debate somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You've been away awhile, old fruit. The handful of conspiracy theorists on here go largely unchallenged these days (and recycle the same topics on here as a certain Organ Morgan used to raise repeatedly).
    You've missed nothing apart from the lack of engagement between the bunkers.

P.S. Conspiracies do exist but the belief in every conspiracy that comes along devalues the debate somewhat.
    The climate change debate is about opinions, and you’re right in many respects, however the official Covid narrative seems to have fallen off a cliff don’t you think?

The climate change debate is about opinions, and you’re right in many respects, however the official Covid narrative seems to have fallen off a cliff don’t you think?
    climate change isn't really about opinions at all, there is clear and compelling evidence behind it, but apparently none of the people on here who have an alternative "opinion" have bothered to find out what that is.

what do you mean by the COVID narrative has fallen off a cliff?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Welcome back

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-Bacofoil.html

Couldn't say it better myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    'How can other people be ill if I'm not ill right now'.

Kin ell MO, you've only gone and posted a DM link ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ abuse incoming 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Kin ell MO, you've only gone and posted a DM link ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ abuse incoming ��������������.
    Yeah....just returned form shopping...expected some from the usuals...but I like reading Littlejogn.....talks sense is is no lover of any political party.

From the article ……We don’t have weather any more, just climate change. For everything, there used to be a season. Now it’s all down to climate change. End of story.

Yeah....just returned form shopping...expected some from the usuals...but I like reading Littlejogn.....talks sense is is no lover of any political party.
    MO, I think some of the usuals aren't so convinced any more, just the hard core climate nutters are still following the nonsense 😂

From the article ……We don’t have weather any more, just climate change. For everything, there used to be a season. Now it’s all down to climate change. End of story.
    Yep, boiling hot now means -10°C while molten rock liquefies at around 33°C.

no that article is describing weather, not climate change. it isn't hard to understand the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    no that article is describing weather, not climate change. it isn't hard to understand the difference
    No it isn’t but the fact is nearly everything is “because of climate change “ these days and most people can see that apart from the obvious extreme climate change lemming.

Another Person has been arrested for Starting Fires they Once said was Caused by Climate Change

Dalton Clark Stewart was Arrested for Starting the Eastern Canadian Province’s Largest-Ever Wildfire

• This man-made fire grew to 23,525 hectares
    • This man-made fire forced 6,000 to flee and destroyed 50 homes and 150+ structures.

These same fires, align with dated Tweets from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and many others blaming them on Climate Change.

https://x.com/mjtruthultra/status/17...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Another Person has been arrested for Starting Fires they Once said was Caused by Climate Change

Dalton Clark Stewart was Arrested for Starting the Eastern Canadian Province’s Largest-Ever Wildfire

• This man-made fire grew to 23,525 hectares
    • This man-made fire forced 6,000 to flee and destroyed 50 homes and 150+ structures.

These same fires, align with dated Tweets from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and many others blaming them on Climate Change.

https://x.com/mjtruthultra/status/17...LhmySD2aRt-GNg
    fires can be both started by an arsonist and also worse due to climate change

fires can be both started by an arsonist and also worse due to climate change
    The point is the tweets from Biden and Harris …..

No it isn’t but the fact is nearly everything is “because of climate change “ these days and most people can see that apart from the obvious extreme climate change lemming.
    what are your thoughts about climate change if you don't consider yourself to be a climate change lemming?

what are your thoughts about climate change if you don't consider yourself to be a climate change lemming?
    I’m open minded about the subject, when you consider many of the issues that are trying to be implemented here differ greatly in other parts of the world. If it makes money then the governments will push it regardless.

I’m open minded about the subject, when you consider many of the issues that are trying to be implemented here differ greatly in other parts of the world. If it makes money then the governments will push it regardless.
    Why are you (still) open minded? And why do you claim that as if it’s a good thing?

Haven’t you had enough time and information to come to a view? Or do you need another decade or two?