+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I would guess that our European cousins wouldn't mind an increase in temp, say 1.5°C. at the moment !!!
    global warming eh

50 Years of Propaganda

1966 Oil Gone in Ten Years
    1967 Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
    1968 Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
    1969 Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
    1969 Worldwide Plague, Overwhelming Pollution, Ecological Catastrophe, Virtual Collapse of UK by End of 20th Century
    1970 Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
    1970 Nitrogen build-up Will Make All Land Unusable
    1970 Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
    1970 Ice Age By 2000
    1970 America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
    1970 World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
    1970 Oceans Dead in a Decade, US Water Rationing by 1974, Food Rationing by 1980
    1971 New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
    1972 New Ice Age By 2070
    1972 Oil Depleted in 20 Years
    1972 Pending Depletion and Shortages of Gold, Tin, Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Aluminium
    1974 Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
    1974 Another Ice Age?
    1974 Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life (data*and*graph)
    1975 The Cooling World and a Drastic Decline in Food Production
    1976 Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
    1977 Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 1990s
    1978 No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend (additional link)
    1980 Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes (additional link)
    1980 Peak Oil In 2000
    1988 Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
    1988 Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
    1988 Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
    1988 World’s Leading Climate Expert Predicts Lower Manhattan Underwater by 2018
    1989 Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
    1989 New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
    1989 UN Warns That Entire Nations Wiped Off the Face of the Earth by 2000 From Global Warming
    1996 Peak Oil in 2020
    2000 Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
    2000 Snowfalls Are Now a Thing of the Past
    2002 Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
    2002 Peak Oil in 2010
    2004 Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
    2005 Manhattan Underwater by 2015
    2005 Fifty Million Climate Refugees by the Year 2020
    2006 Super Hurricanes
    2008 Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
    2008 Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
    2009 Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
    2009 Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
    2009 UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
    2011 Washington Post Predicted Cherry Blossoms Blooming in Winter
    2013 Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
    2014 Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’

I'm sure there are a few more since the article was written
    These are all made up though

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    These are all made up though
    You sure ?, anyone in particular you'd like more info ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Apparently the collective noun for conspiracists is a herd of Qs
    Aka a bunch of dopey cccts

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Aka a bunch of dopey cccts
    The thing is with you Sludge is that at least with Cyril and the like they offer compelling arguments that suggest they know what they are talking about and perhaps they have their own interests to protect , whereas yourself, well you lack the most basic knowledge in most things , that’s why it’s almost impossible to know what you’re referring to.

You’re the equivalent of a court jester. I’d put you on par with a rent-a-ghost character, a hillbilly , or village idiot and when you become confused you come out with some real shit. Because you’re so dull you get a free pass from me.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The thing is with you Sludge is that at least with Cyril and the like they offer compelling arguments that suggest they know what they are talking about and perhaps they have their own interests to protect , whereas yourself, well you lack the most basic knowledge in most things , that’s why it’s almost impossible to know what you’re referring to.

You’re the equivalent of a court jester. I’d put you on par with a rent-a-ghost character, a hillbilly , or village idiot and when you become confused you come out with some real shit. Because you’re so dull you get a free pass from me.
    I gave up trying to have compelling arguments with Tories , conspiracy fruitcakes and anti vaxxers a long time ago

They are all in the same box

Nutters

I gave up trying to have compelling arguments with Tories , conspiracy fruitcakes and anti vaxxers a long time ago

Nutters
    I think from what I know about you and how you carry yourself you’re the freak mate ….

Nutters
    You’re a complicity theorist
    A person who accepts the political narrative of the day unquestionably;
    consumes mainstream media like it was 1980;
    and
    is prone to submissiveness, outbursts of irrational fear, and public shaming of free-thinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think Elander & the News may have misunderstood 'the actual problem!' here.
    Nelson Mandela's granddaughter slams "climate apartheid" by rich nations

The granddaughter of Nelson Mandela has spoken out against "climate apartheid".
    Speaking on Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg from the COP28 climate summit, Ndileka Mandela said "the global north is using their economic and legal power to subjugate poor nations, who at the brunt of the effects of climate change."
    "Africa and the global south has the smallest percentage of carbon emissions", she added

I'm now believing the conspiracy that the Third Reich were not defeated, and just retreated to Argentina. With the Xmas period approaching and families coming closer together for the festive season he'll be in seething mode so I would expect more HITLER type comments in coming, the faaaarr left despise families having a nice time, they succeeded in destructing the nuclear family and want everyone to rely on the state to have total control, as evidenced on here if you just want a job, a home, a holiday, children, a wife, a peaceful life, cause no harm to others, contribute back what you can when you can and without feeling the need to broadcast it, the reward from the faaaaar left is to be called scum and right wing. I do remember the days when the left cared about the whole of society, pushed back against authoritarian governments, they would now rather have a go at those who did tell the government to swivel and whilst calling the majority of hard working brits scum, then like to dine out on brown envelope jobs and freebies, they had it too good for too long, people are now fighting back, the pendulum has swung.

These people are evil
    These people are sick
    No deals
    We have it all
    Dark to Light
    NCSWIC
    "Q"

The granddaughter of Nelson Mandela has spoken out against "climate apartheid".
    Speaking on Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg from the COP28 climate summit, Ndileka Mandela said "the global north is using their economic and legal power to subjugate poor nations, who at the brunt of the effects of climate change."
    "Africa and the global south has the smallest percentage of carbon emissions", she added
    I agree with her - but that has nothing to do with my post or the one I commented on!

I'm now believing the conspiracy that the Third Reich were not defeated, and just retreated to Argentina. With the Xmas period approaching and families coming closer together for the festive season he'll be in seething mode so I would expect more HITLER type comments in coming, the faaaarr left despise families having a nice time, they succeeded in destructing the nuclear family and want everyone to rely on the state to have total control, as evidenced on here if you just want a job, a home, a holiday, children, a wife, a peaceful life, cause no harm to others, contribute back what you can when you can and without feeling the need to broadcast it, the reward from the faaaaar left is to be called scum and right wing. I do remember the days when the left cared about the whole of society, pushed back against authoritarian governments, they would now rather have a go at those who did tell the government to swivel and whilst calling the majority of hard working brits scum, then like to dine out on brown envelope jobs and freebies, they had it too good for too long, people are now fighting back, the pendulum has swung.

These people are evil
    These people are sick
    No deals
    We have it all
    Dark to Light
    NCSWIC
    "Q"
    your beginning to sound more like John Lydon every passing day Q

I think from what I know about you and how you carry yourself you’re the freak mate ….
    We shall see

You’re a complicity theorist
    A person who accepts the political narrative of the day unquestionably;
    consumes mainstream media like it was 1980;
    and
    is prone to submissiveness, outbursts of irrational fear, and public shaming of free-thinkers.
    One person's free thinker is another person's absolute nut case

These people are evil
    These people are sick
    No deals
    We have it all
    Dark to Light
    NCSWIC
    "Q"
    I think you should stock up on tins of corned beef , fill your freezer and get a load of coal in

And form a neighbourhood watch

And lock your back gate

They are coming for you

I think you should stock up on tins of corned beef , fill your freezer and get a load of coal in

And form a neighbourhood watch

And lock your back gate

They are coming for you
    They might be coming for me, agreed.

They got you without a fight, you just bent over and had a discussion of how faaaaarrr they could **** you up the arse

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    your beginning to sound more like John Lydon every passing day Q

He's a tory prick

He's a tory prick
    who would have thought that in 1976 !

who would have thought that in 1976 !
    You will be surprised at how many punk types end up being tory boys

For once i agree with the witch

Hilarious

The great global warming swindle ..............featuring scientists not politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYhCQv5tNsQ&t=128s

Again I've asked this question 30 times on this forum and not a single climate change denier can answer it, not even an attempt has been made.

You insult, you divert, you rant about how you install triple glazing (actually happened) but you do everything except answer this question which shows you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure some of you don't even understand the question.

What is the physical process scientists say is causing climate change and what about that physical process do you disagree with?

I guarantee this won't be attempted.

The great global warming swindle ..............featuring scientists not politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYhCQv5tNsQ&t=128s
    Ah yes, a 15 year old documentary criticised on mass by scientists made by a libertarian nutjob who has no scientific qualficiations. Great evidence to support your case.

Look at question time this week at those who deny basic science and see man made climate change isn't happening, what is the one thing most deniers have in common?

They're old.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Ah yes, a 15 year old documentary criticised on mass by scientists made by a libertarian nutjob who has no scientific qualficiations. Great evidence to support your case.

Look at question time this week at those who deny basic science and see man made climate change isn't happening, what is the one thing most deniers have in common?

They're old.
    Have you ever wondered why the climate change debate goes silent when wars are raging ( and continuing) carbon emissions are at record highs in India China and the like , Oil production is on the agenda in the UAE and Saudi oil production is 10% up year on year with over 200 years of global production remaining, I was hoping you could answer this question?

Have you ever wondered why the climate change debate goes silent when wars are raging ( and continuing) carbon emissions are at record highs in India China and the like , Oil production is on the agenda in the UAE and Saudi oil production is 10% up year on year with over 200 years of global production remaining, I was hoping you could answer this question?
    China aims to build up a backup production system with capacity to mobilize 300 million metric tons of coal a year by 2030, as part of the world’s largest coal consumer’s effort to boost energy security

not playing the game are they !