+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

I see a woke climate fanatic MP is quitting in protest at the Tories going back on their promises regarding net zero - what’s this, it seems he’s a Tory himself! Good on him, a man of principle in the what’s in it for me party.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67895246

Also, why are critical, independent thinkers on here so obsessed by Greta Thunberg?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see a woke climate fanatic MP is quitting in protest at the Tories going back on their promises regarding net zero - what’s this, it seems he’s a Tory himself! Good on him, a man of principle in the what’s in it for me party.

Also, why are critical, independent thinkers on here so obsessed by Greta Thunberg?

Greta is just an influencer paid to promote a certain agenda. Have a delve into her family history.

Can we go back to discussing astrophysics? I could do with a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Yes, astrophysics related questions such as 'Is the Earth a globe'

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Greta is just an influencer paid to promote a certain agenda. Have a delve into her family history.
    Gretas a paid influencer while world governments are just friends out of the goodness of their hearts to oil lobbyists, have I got that right?

About the fiftieth time I've asked this, what is it that scientists say is the physical process that's causing climate change, what about that process do YOU disagree with?

Here comes the deflection followed by insults because you can't answer this simple question.

Taken from the article you cite: "The Kingswood MP added his "personal decision" meant his constituents deserved the chance to elect a new MP".

I find that to be a rather odd statement. His decision to resign as an M.P. obviously means there will have to be a by-election and, yes, the constituents of Kingswood (Bristol) will have the opportunity to vote for a new M.P.!! Why do they deserve to have a chance to elect a new M.P.?

Obsessed ? nah, I could admit to feeling a little empathy for her, IMO she has been used by the same crowd who have been covering up for nonces (and i can say this with a high degree of accuracy taking recent revelations into account), i feel sorry that she lost her childhood and has been terribly manipulated however her bank balance and the terrible affect she had had with those who suffer Mass Formation Psychosis especially the young who are going to school thinking the world will end tomorrow, limits my sympathy, if someone wants to lecture me on science, then just let it be someone who is qualified to do it and has received no dark money dressed up as grants from the WEF and similar, i take notice from independent scientists and 50 years knowledge of the weather during my lifetime(I've put the 1st 12 years as too young to remember!!!), the coral reef is growing, the ice packs are growing, on average the world is getting cooler, we have always had floods, cold spells, hot spells, windy spells and anything else anyone would try and make a marker, now that Greta is getting older I'm hoping she integrates back into a normal life and enjoys doing things young girls like doing, I'm sure she would be a lovely young lady if she could divorce herself from the shit that surrounds her, IMO she has been the victim of child abuse. (and i don't mean sexual)

talking of the world getting cooler on average just did some checks around the world as mentioned by HB

Norway ����: Just had the COLDEST day of the century at -49,7C

Sweden ����: Just had the COLDEST day of the century at -43,8C

Finland ����: Just had the COLDEST day of the century at -44,3C

Chinese capital Beijing experienced its coldest December since records began in 1951

Food for thought .......

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    talking of the world getting cooler on average just did some checks around the world as mentioned by HB

Chinese capital Beijing experienced its coldest December since records began in 1951

Food for thought .......
    Just wait until the firmament punctures again and we get flood 2.0 usual suspects will go all apoplectic

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Just wait until the firmament punctures again and we get flood 2.0 usual suspects will go all apoplectic
    i,m more inclined to believe the weather is being manipulated by cloud seeding and Geo Engineering than that b@lloux

i,m more inclined to believe the weather is being manipulated by cloud seeding and Geo Engineering than that b@lloux
    I didn't want to be seen as a conspiracist!!!.

Not one of those shills for gravity, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Gretas a paid influencer while world governments are just friends out of the goodness of their hearts to oil lobbyists, have I got that right?

About the fiftieth time I've asked this, what is it that scientists say is the physical process that's causing climate change, what about that process do YOU disagree with?

Here comes the deflection followed by insults because you can't answer this simple question.
    I’ve replied to your question about 15 times yet you still don’t get the message, that’s called trolling and trolls get the reply they deserve. Now if you are serious about getting your point across then perhaps you could be serious about your own personal carbon footprint contribution as from what you have implied it’s nothing more that a virtue signalling exercise.

As an aside I have asked you on numerous occasions to complete a carbon footprint analysis and compare it to mine and you have still failed to do so.

Snow Bomb incoming

Snow Bomb incoming
    Snow bomb sounds more dramatic than snow storm.

Snow Bomb incoming
    Great source of meteorological information I must say.

So, who are all the flat earthers on here, and who believes in the heliocentric model and other such nonsense?

Food for thought .......
    Do you know the difference between weather and climate?

Snow Bomb incoming
    The newspapers print this story every year, maybe a word change or two - it might be a snow bomb, or snowmageddon, or a winter white out etc etc
    It's just an incredibly cheap story they can constantly regurgitate and most of the time when it doesn't materialise nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Not one of those shills for gravity, are you?
    The concept of gravity is quite attractive...

SNOW APOCALYPSE IMMINENT

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-met-office-issues-31831175

So, who are all the flat earthers on here, and who believes in the heliocentric model and other such nonsense?
    I'll leave the flat earth stuff for others, as far as heliocentric model then it's unprovable conjecture so I'm on the fence with this and for Rkj, climate is simply an aggregation of weather. The manner in which the compromised MSM exaggerate the weather patterns is just laughable and other than the CCMB experts I would suggest that many are now just looking, turning the page and moving on to the next story, post the initial Epstein drop and the info to follow, the MSM has exposed itself as to what it is, we even had the prelude to project blue beam over the weekend, the WEF and Co and the realization that their boy is in for a drubbing with the margin being far too great for the 2nd steal are getting desperate and this is where they will make the mistakes, it's the cover up that gets them, just look at the Fedsurrection, the onion layers are being peeled back piece by piece.

SPACE FORCE
    We have it all
    NCSWIC
    `Q`

I'll leave the flat earth stuff for others, as far as heliocentric model then it's unprovable conjecture so I'm on the fence with this and for Rkj, climate is simply an aggregation of weather. The manner in which the compromised MSM exaggerate the weather patterns is just laughable and other than the CCMB experts I would suggest that many are now just looking, turning the page and moving on to the next story, post the initial Epstein drop and the info to follow, the MSM has exposed itself as to what it is, we even had the prelude to project blue beam over the weekend, the WEF and Co and the realization that their boy is in for a drubbing with the margin being far too great for the 2nd steal are getting desperate and this is where they will make the mistakes, it's the cover up that gets them, just look at the Fedsurrection, the onion layers are being peeled back piece by piece.

SPACE FORCE
    We have it all
    NCSWIC
    `Q`
    so we've gone from climate change to weather , flat earth , Geo Engineering , heliocentric model ,Project Blue Beam and the USA 2020 fraud election in 1 thread !

Your sounding more like Neil Oliver every single day HB

so we've gone from climate change to weather , flat earth , Geo Engineering , heliocentric model ,Project Blue Beam and the USA 2020 fraud election in 1 thread !

Your sounding more like Neil Oliver every single day HB
    Stevo said he could do with a laugh, always happy to oblige

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post

I'm a big environmentalist, love all the initiatives to live more sustainable, but doesn't the main body of science say that c02 levels are causing the earth to heat up? Sceptics say that while the earth is heating up, it's not caused by man, rather a natural cycle that we can't control.