+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rob Page, wants Kieffer Moore and the rest to leave their clubs to get game tiime !

International

Rob Page, wants Kieffer Moore and the rest to leave their clubs to get game tiime !

Wales manager Robert Page gives clear message to Kieffer Moore on Cardiff City move.

The likes of Danny Ward, Wayne Hennessey, Neco Williams, David Brooks and Connor Roberts are all struggling for minutes at their respective clubs and could seek a January transfer ahead of Wales' play-off push.

Could we go for any of them?

Neco and Brookes would be great.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gives-28165159

Wales boss Rob Page wants players like Kieffer Moore to leave their clubs in January in order to get minutes before the crucial Euro 2024 play-offs in March.

A number of Wales' players headed into the most recent camp with few minutes under their belts, including Bournemouth striker Moore who had played just 14 minutes of football between the national team's games in October and November. For Page, that won't cut the mustard come the play-off semi-final with Finland in March.

If players seek his counsel ahead of the January window, Page has made no secret of the fact he will be telling them to angle for moves away in order for them to get game time.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gives-28165159

Re: Rob Page, wants Kieffer Moore and the rest to leave their clubs to get game tiime !

David Brooks would certainly fill a gap and obviously Moore.

I’ve seen people say about Neco but tbh if it’s a loan they want to play, he should be playing and in our system I like Collins and NG

Re: Rob Page, wants Kieffer Moore and the rest to leave their clubs to get game tiime !

After the disappointment of last Tuesday, I thought that a lot of fans are a tad unkind to a team that features very few players who are regulars in one of the top half teams in the Premier League. Who are, in fact, the top ranked regular team players in terms of the position in the league(s) club that they play for?

Sounds like a deal was thrashed out a while back

Put it this way I’d be more surprised if he has hasn’t signed for us

International

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Sounds like a deal was thrashed out a while back

Put it this way I’d be more surprised if he has hasn’t signed for us
    Yes I don't think Bulut would be saying he wants him if it's not already done, people swear they are working on his house in Cardiff too.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Yes I don't think Bulut would be saying he wants him if it's not already done, people swear they are working on his house in Cardiff too.
    It’s a new build

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It’s a new build
    Yes Old St Mellons way?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It’s a new build
    Lisvane

International

Lisvane
    Redrow?

In other news the sun is yellow and the grass is green

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    In other news the sun is yellow and the grass is green
    Leave him alone

He's got an important job to do

International

Lisvane
    St Mellons one of these?

https://casemorgan.co.uk/new-detache...ad-high-trees/

More likely than Redrow I'd imagine.