+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramsey and Ralls visit Llanrumney academy

Ramsey and Ralls visit Llanrumney academy

Nice video from the club of Ramsey and Ralls visiting the new academy

I think Colwill's grown even more!

https://youtu.be/aOgPU8JUcYw

Re: Ramsey and Ralls visit Llanrumney academy

they put in on the socials yesterday, a great watch

Funny how 2 academy players both started at Cardiff ( though I know Ralls was at Aldershot and Farnborough as a youngster ) Ralls stayed at Cardiff ( 13 years now )and Rambo went on to earn near £400 K a week

I hope when the time is right Ralls gets involved in the coaching side with us, he must be able to offer something after being a pro for so long

Ralls said he still rates that goal at Hull as a seventeen year old as his best. Saw it for the first time in years on the video yesterday and was reminded just what a fine one it was. Similarly, the goal Rambo scored at Jenner Park in an under 21 game before he’d made his first team debut (he might have been fifteen at the time) is right up there among the best I’ve seen him score.

It looks a really good facility at Llanrumney - kudos to Steve Borley and all who made it possible.

What a great facility. Very impressive set up, any parent would be happy to have their child in that environment. Can only be good for the club’s future. Good to see first teamers visiting and encouraging the kids. Are the City actually becoming professional & organised right through the system now? Looks like