+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NG Again Building His Status

NG Again Building His Status

Again, just love watching this lad , not the greatest skill merchant , but a class act .. in what he does do he does well , and earns his wage.

Re: NG Again Building His Status

He's a great player and a valuable member of the team, but I thought he was a little off today. He defended well but at the other end, his crosses and final passes were pretty poor.

Thought so too. Guilty of slowing the play down as much as anyone in the second half.

Best player in our team at the moment. Once again showed today how vital he is for our team.

Think we will struggle to keep him.

And you knew when the nonsense happened at the end he would be nearby with a smirk on his face. Top player!

What a signing he’s been, always been great, moved about across the back four. Think he lost his confidence at one point but he gives 100% and now regularly MOTM which for a right back is impressive. Some people dont like his niggly side but I love it.

I believe the manager has improved him, our tactics are maximizing what he does well and he doesn't need to be overlapping or a wingback.

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I believe the manager has improved him, our tactics are maximizing what he does well and he doesn't need to be overlapping or a wingback.
    No your spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    No your spot on.
    On where?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    On where?
    Be careful, you're starting to morph into BLUETIT. That's right out of his playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Be careful, you're starting to morph into BLUETIT. That's right out of his playbook.
    He taught me well Having a Sunday morning lay in and couldn’t resist. It was a bit of an open goal though so not so impressive

Building his status? It's never been in doubt! First name on the team sheet, every week.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Again, just love watching this lad , not the greatest skill merchant , but a class act .. in what he does do he does well , and earns his wage.
    You may not be able to put a finger on an explicit skill but he does all the unseen stuff very well. I think one of my favorite parts of his play is how he always seems to be in the mind of the opposition winger...they always seem so pissed off with him yet he just smiles and walks away

He seems to have bulked up a little as well.
    He’s been fantastic this season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    You may not be able to put a finger on an explicit skill but he does all the unseen stuff very well. I think one of my favorite parts of his play is how he always seems to be in the mind of the opposition winger...they always seem so pissed off with him yet he just smiles and walks away
    it's pretty easy to put a finger on an explicit skill tbh he's one of the best passers in the team, one of the best free kick takers and one of the best goalkeepers