+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Talking Point from yesterdays Game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Talking Point from yesterdays Game

Preston player kicks Collins. Collins then gets up to confront him. Evans pushes his head forward, Collins goes to do the same and Evans throws himself to the floor claiming he's the victim.

Hardly an outrage. More like handbags and deceit.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Preston player kicks Collins. Collins then gets up to confront him. Evans pushes his head forward, Collins goes to do the same and Evans throws himself to the floor claiming he's the victim.

There was no contact but Collins did commit “an act of violent conduct “ according to the laws.

The ref was perfectly positioned to see exactly what happened.

I think the ref didn’t send him off because of the provocation which went before and the dying swan acting by the Preston player

Bulut will be having words about discipline and watching replays of Eben Etzbeths smiling in the oppositions face

International

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    There was no contact but Collins did commit “an act of violent conduct “ according to the laws.

The ref was perfectly positioned to see exactly what happened.

I think the ref didn’t send him off because of the provocation which went before and the dying swan acting by the Preston player

Bulut will be having words about discipline and watching replays of Eben Etzbeths smiling in the oppositions face
    Well done ref, he used common sense well on that occasion, exactly right Evans played for it, they were a very sly dirty team, I'm glad Brady was sent of and we beat them in the dying minutes, perfect result to send them and their dirty stinking team, Manager and fans home crying

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post

That's exactly as I saw it and the ref who's had deserved stick in the past off us should be commended for not falling for it.