+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SOUTHAMPTON 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SOUTHAMPTON v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Collins and Grant will surely come back. Big decisions over Meite and possibly Robinson
    Do Etete or Ugbo come in, Colwill for Robbo?
    Even possible Robbo could go up top, with Colwill behind. Some big decisions to be made.
    Think we will get a draw.
    1-1
    Robbo definitely not getting dropped, been good lately and Colwill nowhere near his standard… yet..

Apart from Ramsey, Robinson is by far our best attacking player if not player.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy17 View Post
    Robbo definitely not getting dropped, been good lately and Colwill nowhere near his standard… yet..

Apart from Ramsey, Robinson is by far our best attacking player if not player.
    No doubt the players will need to do a lot of running today especially trying to win the ball back in forward areas while Southampton pass it around the back. Really not sure it’s a role for Colwill. Wouldn’t even surprise me to see Wintle come in.

I'd like to see Alnwick, Colwill and even Ugbo start this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    No doubt the players will need to do a lot of running today especially trying to win the ball back in forward areas while Southampton pass it around the back. Really not sure it’s a role for Colwill. Wouldn’t even surprise me to see Wintle come in.
    Good shout!