+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Hancock

Matt Hancock

https://x.com/wolsned/status/1727347...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Matt Hancock crying on Good Morning Britain blabbering about William Shakespeare and the first vaccine delivered in the UK. Astra Zeneca which has now been pulled from the market.

Re: Matt Hancock

i notice this covid enquiry has cost over 114 million quid already and to go on potentially for another 5 years

a waste of tax payers money ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i notice this covid enquiry has cost over 114 million quid already and to go on potentially for another 5 years

The whole enquiry is “carefully choreographed” , a nothing really to see , move along sort of enquiry. The cost is unbelievable

It’s not going to stop people voting Tory, so yeah, a complete waste of money.

Definitely not when you think what was wasted on, for example, track and trace.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    It’s not going to stop people voting Tory, so yeah, a complete waste of money.
    I am amazed there are any left

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The whole enquiry is “carefully choreographed” , a nothing really to see , move along sort of enquiry. The cost is unbelievable
    So you’ve no problem with seeing those responsible for the lockdowns you despise get away with it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you’ve no problem with seeing those responsible for the lockdowns you despise get away with it?
    So you think there will be people sent to prison do you

You think the false narrative of people dropping dead in the street has resulted in any OFFCOM fines ?

Millions of pounds handed out to friends of friends in parliamentary seats etc etc

The inflated death rates etc

So you think there will be people sent to prison do you

You think the false narrative of people dropping dead in the street has resulted in any OFFCOM fines ?

Millions of pounds handed out to friends of friends in parliamentary seats etc etc

The inflated death rates etc
    You know exactly what I meant and you’ve got no comeback, so you try to take the piss.

You know exactly what I meant and you’ve got no comeback, so you try to take the piss.
    Huh, you know exactly what I meant and you don’t like it that’s all

Huh, you know exactly what I meant and you don’t like it that’s all
    I don’t know what you meant because you’ve spent the last two years, at least, banging on about the pandemic and lockdowns to the exclusion of almost everything else and now you’re saying there’s nothing to see in the official report which, if the figure quoted above is correct, will cost something like a sixtieth of the amount reportedly allocated to the pointless Government track and trace scheme

I don’t know what you meant because you’ve spent the last two years, at least, banging on about the pandemic and lockdowns to the exclusion of almost everything else and now you’re saying there’s nothing to see in the official report which, if the figure quoted above is correct, will cost something like a sixtieth of the amount reportedly allocated to the pointless Government track and trace scheme
    You spent the last few years agreeing with nearly every diktat without actually being able to understand the context of it all and the long term implications of policy decisions.

One thing we do agree on though is the importance of Vit D

You spent the last few years agreeing with nearly every diktat without actually being able to understand the context of it all and the long term implications of policy decisions.

One thing we do agree on though is the importance of Vit D
    Well, let’s say you’re right, in that case I welcome something that will give us the truth - of bourse, it’s very unlikely to come up with verdicts that fit your agenda, hence your lack of enthusiasm towards it.

Well, let’s say you’re right, in that case I welcome something that will give us the truth - of bourse, it’s very unlikely to come up with verdicts that fit your agenda, hence your lack of enthusiasm towards it.
    Wow you’re that gullible aren’t you.

Have they mentioned off the top of my head -

Excess deaths rising exponentially

Inflated case numbers (which resulted in needless lockdown’s) with a $2 testing kit which you could receive in the post which was very inaccurate - yet they continued to use them to justify their own actions

The impact of children’s mental health and well being

The impact on the economy

The environmental impacts of masks and plastic testing kits.

The use of midasolam in care homes

The censorship of information that didn’t fit the agenda of the government - it seems as if this will continue until the next pandemic.

I could give you ten pages of negatives but I highly doubt they will be discussed

I suspect with your footprint, you liked being equal though that’s the case in point sadly.

Inflated case numbers (which resulted in needless lockdown’s) with a $2 testing kit which you could receive in the post which was very inaccurate - yet they continued to use them to justify their own actions

The censorship of information that didn’t fit the agenda of the government - it seems as if this will continue until the next pandemic.

I could give you ten pages of negatives but I highly doubt they will be discussed

I suspect with your footprint, you liked being equal though that’s the case in point sadly.
    You've decided what it's going to say despite the enquiry not being more than 20 per cent completed at this stage.

The censorship of information that didn’t fit the agenda of the government

excess deaths is a cause of concern yet seems to be brushed under the carpet at the minute

not only Dr John reporting on this but quite a few medical experts around the world

Lets hope the next 6 to 12 months data will be scrutinized in more detail by the government bodies around the world to get to the root cause

excess deaths is a cause of concern yet seems to be brushed under the carpet at the minute

not only Dr John reporting on this but quite a few medical experts around the world

Lets hope the next 6 to 12 months data will be scrutinized in more detail by the government bodies around the world to get to the root cause
    Top bloke for this is Ed Dowd, he's done some excellent stats using UK. GOV data, not sure if he has a Facebook page 😉.

You've decided what it's going to say despite the enquiry not being more than 20 per cent completed at this stage.
    I’ve decided what it’s going to say based on what “evidence “ has been presented thus far , it’s unlikely to change much but would be delighted to be proved wrong

This article explains it

https://x.com/1mikefairclough/status...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Does anybody not agree with this statement?

“ In future, we need to focus our efforts on how to immediately put in place protocols to protect the vulnerable population during a pandemic, rather than attempting to implement impracticable measures to stifle the spread of infection everywhere, while blinding ourselves to the extensive collateral damage that comes in their wake" Sunetra Gupta, writing in The Telegraph

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...6BWs-P6ojztey8

I’ll wait and see what the majority of scientists have to say about that.

Does anybody not agree with this statement?

“ In future, we need to focus our efforts on how to immediately put in place protocols to protect the vulnerable population during a pandemic, rather than attempting to implement impracticable measures to stifle the spread of infection everywhere, while blinding ourselves to the extensive collateral damage that comes in their wake" Sunetra Gupta, writing in The Telegraph

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...6BWs-P6ojztey8
    Who is she ?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I’ll wait and see what the majority of scientists have to say about that.
    I can’t see how what she says is what the majority of healthy people think, with young children with families, who work hard and are not at risk to what essentially is a old person’s disease ( average age of a Covid death is higher than the average person’s death)

If you think differently and you’re not at risk , you’re not a government bot are you

* majority of scientists = those paid the most to follow the government agenda

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Who is she ?
    https://www.biology.ox.ac.uk/people/...guptaProfessor Sunetra Gupta
    Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology
    Oxford University

https://www.biology.ox.ac.uk/people/...guptaProfessor Sunetra Gupta
    Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology
    Oxford University
    Is she of sound mind or a conspiracy anti vaxxer nutcase ?