+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Buluts Presser 30/11/2023

International

Buluts Presser 30/11/2023

Every word from Erol Bulut on Cardiff City team news and injury updates ahead of Southampton clash

We'll be hearing from Erol Bulut shortly, so stay tuned to hear what the manager has to say.

Robinson also interviewed

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-28201396

International

Re: Buluts Presser 30/11/2023

Sawyers, Rinhomota and Adams?
    “I don’t know what they think. Nobody is happy when they’re not playing. As a manager, I have to create my team better, to get quality players in who I think will help take the club forward.”

Erol Bulut

On their way out I reckon in January, hopefully with four in!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    “I don’t know what they think. Nobody is happy when they’re not playing. As a manager, I have to create my team better, to get quality players in who I think will help take the club forward.”

Erol Bulut

You can add Romeo, Campbell and Robinson to those 3 as far as I’m concerned

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Erol Bulut

I think Adams would be unlucky if we off loaded him.
    he's only had a handful of opportunities. Rinomota and Sawyers though surely have to go that would be 30-40k a week off the wage bill for bench warmers.

As long as Siopsis is fit I don't think Adams gets near the first team.A decent holding player in my view but his future looks elsewhere.

Interesting comment when asked about the transfer approach he talks about January and something to the effect of Cardiff then need to build on it as if he is not part of it - lost in translation I hope rather than a Freudian slip indicating he won't be here beyond next summer ?

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Just what we need. An even smaller squad.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I presume the poster meant with a view to bringing in better replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Robinson?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Robinson?
    After Ramsey I think Robinson is our best player

I also think he doesn't fit in Bulut's set up.

Campbell will never make this squad for a league game
    Romeo is League One at best, and Robinson has been very inconsistent when playing

We went down the route of quantity over quality with Morison, that’s why we ended up with so many poor players

I think Bulut will bring in 4-5 players of a much better standard than we currently have.

I also believe that having this deadwood hanging around it stops the natural progression of the youngsters coming through.

After Robinsons performance on Tuesday I hope we start Colwill tomorrow

He deserves it for at least trying to make something happen against WBA

Bulut has said 3 or 4 players, it's probably more likely to be 2 or 3. Robinson is a player we can't afford to lose unless we replace him with someone better and that would be in addition to Moore. And Rinhomota and Adams are capable squad players.

Bulut has said 3 or 4 players, it's probably more likely to be 2 or 3. Robinson is a player we can't afford to lose unless we replace him with someone better and that would be in addition to Moore. And Rinhomota and Adams are capable squad players.
    We already have two better players in Ramsey and Colwill, Rinomhota has hardly kicked a ball, surely the definition of a squad player is someone who can come on and fill a position or make a difference?

Adam’s needs game time and a loan to a league one club would suit all parties, he’s not going to progress playing in the odd cup game or having 5 minutes here and there

It will be interesting come January, but I still think we could end up with 4-5 new signings

If we sign the Greek captain (I'm not expecting us to), then, given the type of player he seems to be, I could see Robinson moving on, but, until then, it's a no from me. Last season, Robinson had some impact when he was fit despite our lack of creativity. In recent games, this has become a factor again and, if the dead ball goals dry up, we're looking short of firepower once more. Getting rid of one of our most creative players with no one lined up to replace him looks like a mistake to me.