+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales v Iceland, on BBC 1 Wales now

Wales v Iceland, on BBC 1 Wales now

Re: Wales v Iceland, on BBC 1 Wales now

Wales have been on top for ninety per cent of the game, but their lack of precision and a final pass see them losing because Iceland have scored from just about their only chance. Not good enough I’m afraid.

Wow! That disallowed goal from Iceland was the most bungled, chaotic passage of play I've ever seen in football. Absolutely farcical

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Wow! That disallowed goal from Iceland was the most bungled, chaotic passage of play I've ever seen in football. Absolutely farcical
    Some shocking defending, huge let off for Wales

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Some shocking defending, huge let off for Wales
    the attempt to score by the Iceland player wasn't much better. She missed twice from one inch!

She's going to be sacked soon I would imagine ?

Nice person and the squad is not up to much but results are poor

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She's going to be sacked soon I would imagine ?

Nice person and the squad is not up to much but results are poor
    I would have thought she's under some pressure after last night's result - Iceland were poor, but we were too limited going forward to take advantage and our defence, which has been solid in the past, looked unconvincing when put under the slightest pressure.

First half wales were totally dominant but went in 1 0 down. Second half they were still the better side and to be fair that was a cracking shot that gave Iceland their 2nd. If they can't sharpen up in front of goals they aren't going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I would have thought she's under some pressure after last night's result - Iceland were poor, but we were too limited going forward to take advantage and our defence, which has been solid in the past, looked unconvincing when put under the slightest pressure.
    Jess Fishlock can't really keep going , great natural poacher in her day though