+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Train Journeys

Re: Great Train Journeys

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Led by two women
    That was Mrs HaB back in the late 80s lol!

Can you imagine the usual suspects on here if that was being chanted by supporters of an English club!!!!
    Yeah I can, despite the awful trains, the train driver refusing to work 12 minutes over time at Bristol , the fact we were outclassed by Southampton, still had a good day out. Some idiot trying to talk politics on the train and then realising he shouldnt have. All in all after a few pints and a day out with the lad and his mates - it wasnt too bad - Ive had worse over the years.

Anyone from this MB ?

Scary….a bit like a night match at millwall 85 ish

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Yeah I can, despite the awful trains, the train driver refusing to work 12 minutes over time at Bristol , the fact we were outclassed by Southampton, still had a good day out. Some idiot trying to talk politics on the train and then realising he shouldnt have. All in all after a few pints and a day out with the lad and his mates - it wasnt too bad - Ive had worse over the years.
    Last week you were a self-proclaimed champion of freedom of speech. Surely if there was one person on that train who would stand up for someone exercising his right it would be you rather than calling the guy an idiot.

I didnt speak to him, just watched as he thought he could convince a whole train carriage of pissed up city fans to believe in his politics. Plenty of city fans (exercising their right to free speech) told him to the shut the F up.
    It didnt take him long to realise he would have been better waiting for the next train...

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    I didnt speak to him, just watched as he thought he could convince a whole train carriage of pissed up city fans to believe in his politics. Plenty of city fans (exercising their right to free speech) told him to the shut the F up.
    It didnt take him long to realise he would have been better waiting for the next train...
    Well, At least (Going by the politics forum) We know that JamesWales got home safe after his rant on the Train

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Well, At least (Going by the politics forum) We know that JamesWales got home safe after his rant on the Train
    Very good but I would guess that the paragon of free speech that is Pipster would be less understanding of a drunken mob exercising their collective rights to free speech by intimidating a bloke to shut the f?ck up if James started an anti-Drakeford rant or if someone was bellowing out anti-vax slogans.