+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erol Bulut says he hopes to sign "quality players" in January transfer window

Erol Bulut says he hopes to sign "quality players" in January transfer window

The Cardiff boss said he hopes to sign some "quality players" in January to push his side on after defeat at Southampton

https://nation.cymru/sport/erol-bulu...ansfer-window/

Re: Erol Bulut says he hopes to sign "quality players" in January transfer window

Striker, striker, centre-back, and cover for our full-backs. Get rid of some of those useless spare midfielders we seem to pack the bench with these days.

Re: Erol Bulut says he hopes to sign "quality players" in January transfer window

I think 'quality' is the operative word. Another 3 or 4 players just to add numbers to the squad would be disappointing to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Striker, striker, centre-back, and cover for our full-backs. Get rid of some of those useless spare midfielders we seem to pack the bench with these days.
    For me Midfielder, No10, winger, striker, striker

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    For me Midfielder, No10, winger, striker, striker
    LB needed as Collins is away in January for the AFCON tournament

International

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Right back cover needed really as Romeo is not up to it either, but we'll probably have to wait for that position, and hope NG stays fit.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    True, I think it’s a position we need eventually but thought with ODowda back those two could get us to the end of the season. How many league games is he likely to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    True, I think it’s a position we need eventually but thought with ODowda back those two could get us to the end of the season. How many league games is he likely to miss.
    If Nigeria go all the way their first match would be on 14 January and the final on 11 February. So Collins would miss a minimum of 6 league matches (maybe 7-8) and the cup match at Hillsborough.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If Nigeria go all the way their first match would be on 14 January and the final on 11 February. So Collins would miss a minimum of 6 league matches (maybe 7-8) and the cup match at Hillsborough.
    We will certainly need something them. Unless Panzo does something to suggest he can play LB

any translaters here ?

“Bakasetas agreed in principle with Cardiff.

Trabzonspor, which has no ambitions and is making plans for next year, should give a chance to the players it has invested in, instead of giving a chance or trusting someone else's player. To let go of a player like Baka without earning a transfer fee is a management failure.“

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    any translaters here ?

Bakasetas has reached an agreement in principle with Cardiff.

Trabzonspor, which has no claims and plans for the next year, should give a chance to the players it invests in instead of giving a chance to someone else's player. To slip away from a player like Baka without earning a loan is a management failure.

I hope the quality players, he brings in, are better in their positions, than Runarsson.

While I agree with our manager, what message is going out to our existing squad when he keeps saying he wants another 4 quality players

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    While I agree with our manager, what message is going out to our existing squad when he keeps saying he wants another 4 quality players
    I think all pro footballers realise that their club is constantly on the lookout for more quality, it’s no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Bakasetas has reached an agreement in principle with Cardiff.

Trabzonspor, which has no claims and plans for the next year, should give a chance to the players it invests in instead of giving a chance to someone else's player. To slip away from a player like Baka without earning a loan is a management failure.
    Captain of Greece? Interesting that a Turk potentially sign 3 Greeks playing in Turkey. Bakasetas is another Bulut old boy. Also plays the same role as Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Shape up or ship out, it’s clear Bulut isn’t going to sugar coat it

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Captain of Greece? Interesting that a Turk potentially sign 3 Greeks playing in Turkey. Bakasetas is another Bulut old boy. Also plays the same role as Rambo
    It’s also a position we are begging out for since his injury. A player like him will slow rotation, and Ramsey to drop into other areas.