+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: todays games

todays games

Watching Liverpool v Fulham....Liverpool keeper (reserve - Kelleher) should have stopped both....first went through his legs on the near post.....second was a fumbled stop that was knocked in....almost gifted a third playing from the back.
    We would be apoplectic if he was our keeper....

oh...and this bloody women commentator.....she has verbal diarrhoea....sometimes silence is golden.....and yes I know i can turn her off...

Re: todays games

[QUOTE=Maurice Swan;5472679]Watching Liverpool v Fulham....Liverpool keeper (reserve - Kelleher) should have stopped both....first went through his legs on the near post.....second was a fumbled stop that was knocked in....almost gifted a third playing from the back.
    We would be apoplectic if he was our keeper....

Always good to see one of the 'plastics' give away a couple of goals Maurice. let's hope he gives away a third and fourth during the second half

Hope so.......good game....

Last minute winner for Eastleigh to beat Reding in the FA Cup. They'll play Newport or Barnet in the 3rd round

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Last minute winner for Eastleigh to beat Reding in the FA Cup. They'll play Newport or Barnet in the 3rd round
    I was just going to say the Eastleigh game was much more watchable than the West Ham game on Sky - I see Norwich scored an added time winner to beat the wurzels as well.

2-3!!!! two ex city players (well one on loan..) Wilson got the first...Bobby Reid teh third....

I don't believe it....4-3 two goals in two minutes....Fulham will be gutted...

Foul on Bobby Reid shirley

Didn't notice one....very enjoyable game. Wrexham now until the Man City Game when I will flip between the two....!

Have to pass the time somehow while Christmas Tree is decorated......way too early for me but there you are....children excited....
    My exciting job today....picking up acorns......thousands of them....from the driveway....blinking freezing -5 last night...but lovely and sunny today...but not warm...

2-0 to Wrexham.....Ex City (and Newport) Joe Day in goal for Yeovil....no fault with either goal.....

Why the hell are Tottenham plating in a sort of pink...? ....but tonight I am a Spurs fan.......0-1!

....AND Ederson "will be disappointed.....as would Runarsson would have been....just saying...although I prefer Alnwick.....

Bugger me...1-1

Son puts Spurs ahead.

1-1, now Son scores an own goal.

Probably the worst miss by Haaland I’ve ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just imagine that had been one of ours....hung drawn and quartered....

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It was an out and out sitter, sort of think that he’ll make Spurs pay for it.

Foden scores.

gosh..Gar Neville send me to sleep....Callagher not much better....

3 - 3

90th min

Fair result I thought, the chance is there for someone other than Man City to win the title this season because they’re not as good as they usually are.

Would love to know what Simon Hooper's thought process was in giving that free kick. Not often I feel sorry for Man City but for a few minutes there I did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Would love to know what Simon Hooper's thought process was in giving that free kick. Not often I feel sorry for Man City but for a few minutes there I did.
    Not only does Haaland look like a baby, he's just acted like one..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Not only does Haaland look like a baby, he's just acted like one..
    True but Ronaldo and many others would still be on the floor writhing around feigning injury, but Haaland got straight back to his feet and played the ball.

Adran Trophy: Cardiff City 23 - 0 Pontardawe Town

Just edged it!