+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Runarsson - who's convinced?

Runarsson - who's convinced?

Happy to give the guy a chance, but I've not been impressed so far. He's been at fault for a couple of goals already, and his 'famous' football skills haven't really come to light yet, either. What was wrong with Alnwick, or is this all about a loan player getting games?

Re: Runarsson - who's convinced?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Happy to give the guy a chance, but I've not been impressed so far. He's been at fault for a couple of goals already, and his 'famous' football skills haven't really come to light yet, either. What was wrong with Alnwick, or is this all about a loan player getting games?
    Yesterday he seemed so indecisive as well as not confident. Not sure what is wrong with him - but he shouldnt be playing ahead of Alnwick that is for certain.

Not me

Alnwick is the best we've had since Etheridge, despite a couple of average performances recently. Can't see it being a 'football' decision.

I'm convinced he's not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Alnwick is the best we've had since Etheridge, despite a couple of average performances recently. Can't see it being a 'football' decision.
    Agree with this.

It was rumoured that Alnwick wasn't well for at least one of the games but whether true or not, he has not deserved to be left out of the team after a great start to the season.

Perhaps Bulut has stuck with Runarsson in the hope he would find a bit of form.
    If so, the question is how long should he give him?

It must be some kind of contractual obligation or the need to keep Arsenal onside so to speak because the guy is a liability.

Bulut

I don't think the back 4 are particularly convinced by him either which doesn't help matters

crap

Alnick starts for me although as soon as Runnersson started recently people were looking to knock him after his poor debut. Mistakes haven’t helped but I think he’s also getting some unfair comments.

If I’m completely honest i would like to see us bring in a new keeper if we really want to progress.

I’m convinced. He shouldn’t be anywhere near our team.

what is startling is how anyone signed him up without first checking how good he was or if they did then they are pretty poor at selecting players. get rid of him and the bloke who recommended him in the first place!

Give him the Bullet he's useless

How he managed to end up at arsenal is anyone's guess.
    He must have a good agent

Not many, felt we were far more secure as a unit with the other fella, his positional sense seems odd, does make himself bigger when 1on 1. Guess loan deal said he had to have minutes