+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: State Pension

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: State Pension

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why not state your opposing opinion and reasoning rather than merely issue the equivalent of a low-level grunt? I am quite happy to read opposing points of view.
    Quote from an earlier poster who replied to you: "You have been posting on here long enough to understand if you save and make good decisions you are scum, Netflix and booze are hero worshipped, taking brown envelope jobs elevate you to superstar status".

I can only assume ToTaL ITK falls into the latter mode of thinking as he seems to be rather displeased with your comment.

Re: State Pension

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Quote from an earlier poster who replied to you: "You have been posting on here long enough to understand if you save and make good decisions you are scum, Netflix and booze are hero worshipped, taking brown envelope jobs elevate you to superstar status".

I can only assume ToTaL ITK falls into the latter mode of thinking as he seems to be rather displeased with your comment.
    I thought he was being ironic but disagreeing with me wouldn't be a problem. My point was that some people set aside a proportion of their income for the long term benefit and some others don't.
    I know someone who smoked 60 cigarettes a day all his adult life (representing a huge financial outlay) and cannot now support himself financially in old age.
    My comments in no way relate to those on low incomes and who are unable to save money.