+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manchester City charged

Manchester City charged

Re: Manchester City charged

My worry is that Simon Hooper will get demoted for a week and end up at our game on Saturday.

When I saw the headline I thought they had finally got the Everton treatment x10 - as probably deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    My worry is that Simon Hooper will get demoted for a week and end up at our game on Saturday.
    I think he’s due to ref Liverpool on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    When I saw the headline I thought they had finally got the Everton treatment x10 - as probably deserved.
    Same here, can see Hooper being the scapegoat here - he’s not a ref I rate, but I thought he was having a very good game until the last minute.

Grealish wasn't in acres of space, there was cover steaming back and a good old-fashioned "hack" or Gypres rugby tackle was needed then Pep serial team foulers (14 both teams) would be up in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    Grealish wasn't in acres of space, there was cover steaming back and a good old-fashioned "hack" or Gypres rugby tackle was needed then Pep serial team foulers (14 both teams) would be up in arms.
    Grealish was closer to the Spurs defenders when the ref waved advantage, than he was when the ref called them back.

I'm not a plastic so i didn't see the game and i don't know what all the fuss is about.